Centre Court Slot Game Bonuses
- Max Coins Per Spin:
- Free Spins:
- Scatter symbol:
- Min Coins Per Spin:
- Autoplay Option:
- Wild Symbol:
- Bonus Game:
- 225,000 coins
Centre Court slot is a game that gives you the chance to combine the excitement of tennis courts with high winnings. One of Microgaming’s early online games, Centre Court slots offer simple rules, a satisfactory payout frequency, and a bonus round with multipliers. We can easily say that it is one of the most suitable games for beginners.
As always, you can try the Centre Court demo for free on our website. If you want to play for real money, simply choose one of the casino sites we recommend. However, we suggest that you read our Centre Court review first because it contains everything that will allow you to make a good head start. Are you ready to make your first serve? Let’s start!
Best Online Casinos
|Cruise||55 Free Spins + 100% up to $/£/€200 + 200 Free Spins||Play Now|
|Vulkan Vegas||Up to CA$/€/$1,000 + 125 Free Spins||Play Now||Only the first and the second deposit made within 7 days after the activation of the bonus are taken into account with the offer. Max bonus amount for the first deposit is €300; for the second starting from €15 —€400, for the second starting from €50 — €700. 30x wagering requirements for free spins and 40x for bonuses. The maximum bet allowed when playing with bonus money is of $/C$/€5.|
More Microgaming Free Slot Games
Centre Court Online Slot Features
Take a look at the Centre Court slot overview to have a general idea about what to expect. Overall, we can say that the Centre Court slot machine contains everything you can expect from a classic video slot game. The release date of this casino game was June 2009. Once again, it is one of the early games of Microgaming. You can play the game on a 5×3 grid with 5 reels and 9 bet lines. The number of lines is fixed, and you cannot change it. There are no special win/spin conditions to learn. In order to qualify for a payout, you just need to land the same symbols next to each other on a bet line. This free pokie machine is quite classic in this regard. There is only one bonus round, and it gives you 18 spins for free. Each spin can also be awarded a multiplier. We will talk about this feature in detail. Centre Court online pokie is nearly 11 years old. It was developed with Adobe Flash, and there is no HTML5 version. You can still play on mobile without download, but iOS devices with the base settings won’t be able to run.
- Wild Symbol. A picture of a championship trophy. Pays up to 5,000 coins and takes the place of other symbols. (However, it cannot substitute scatter.) The wild symbol gains the “stacking” feature during the bonus and stacks on reels. As can be guessed, this increases your winning odds. Lastly, we should mention that you can retrigger the free spins round
- Scatter Symbol. A picture of a tennis ball. Scatter pays up to 22,500 coins no matter where it lands on reels. It is also used to trigger the bonus round.
- Multiplier. You can win a multiplier (between 2x and 5x) before every spin. If this happens, the win of that spin will be multiplied by this figure. For example, if you win 200 coins with 3x multiplier, the actual payout will be 600 coins. Please note that this is not a “guaranteed” thing, you may get a multiplier before the spins or not, it is completely random. It is possible to win up to 225,000 coins during the bonus round.
- Free Centre Court Slot Bonus Round. As we mentioned at the beginning of our Centre Court slot review, there is only one bonus round in the game. In order to trigger it, you need to land three to five scatter symbols anywhere on the reels. After that, two things will happen: you will get paid according to the paytable we shared above. More importantly, the payout will be multiplied by the total bet amount. Once again, remember that scatter symbols do not need to land on a bet line: anywhere is fine. You will win 18 free spins.
You need to land at least three matching symbols to qualify for a payout. But note that the game logo, red male player, and special symbols pay even with two of a kind. This is advantageous because scatter pays from anywhere – as soon as you see two scatter symbols on reels, you will win a prize.
The Symbols of Centre Court Slot Machine
The symbols of Centre Court no download are based on tennis, as can be expected. A total of twelve symbols are available, and all of them have a payout value. The ones with high values are represented with pictures of tennis players. You can win up to 4,000 coins with those symbols. Some of them are represented with signs of play cards, and they pay less, up to 750 coins. There are also special symbols with extra features.
Speaking of prizes, we are listing the paytable below. Centre Court by Microgaming, uses a dynamic paytable, and the symbol payouts change according to your bet value. The figures below are in coins, and they show how much you will win with the maximum bet amount of 45 coins per spin. If you play with a lower value, you will see different figures. Lastly, based on the casino you play, these payouts may be displayed with a currency in the real money version. You get to play Centre Court for fun with a complimentary balance of 100,000 coins, which is enough for hours of free play.
|Symbol||3 of a Kind||4 of a Kind||5 of a Kind|
|Red Male Player||250||750||3,500|
|Blue Female Player||150||500||2,500|
|Blue Male Player||125||375||2,000|
|White Female Player||100||250||1,500|
*The payouts are multiplied by the bet value, the current value is 45.00.
How to Play Centre Court Slot Machine
Free slot Centre Court to play does not require any previous experience about slot games or knowledge about a slot strategy. Even if this is your first time, you can start to play Centre Court slot free in mere minutes. Just follow the basic tutorial below:
- We will start by setting the bet amount per spin. Each spin will cost a certain amount of coins, and we can set this value by clicking the coin icon at the bottom right corner of the interface. We have several options, but the minimum bet amount cannot be lower than 0.09 coins. And the maximum bet amount is 45 coins.
Once again, playing with the maximum bet amount is the best tip we can give: doing so will unlock the highest payouts and affect multipliers too. However, if you play Centre Court for free, you can set any amount.
- The next step is spinning the reels and trying to land a minimum of three matching symbols next to each other. Yes, some symbols pay even with two of a kind, but it is a very low amount, to be honest. So, you should aim for landing three and more. Just click the “spin” button in the middle of the right corner.
- The button right above it is for activating the autoplay feature. If you want, you can spin the reels completely automatic and up to 100 times.
- Automatic or manual, keep spinning the reels until you win a prize or activate the free spins round. Here is another tip: if you click the “lightning” icon at the right corner, you can skip the spin animation and see the results much faster.
The Buttons Layout of Centre Court Game
Centre Court free download version has a unique buttons layout. It is probably designed for mobile devices of the early 2000s. All the buttons you need to use are located at the right corner of the interface. The “menu” button at the top opens the shortcuts for the paytable, sound settings, and the help file. You should take a look at the paytable at least once. The button beneath the menu opens the “autoplay settings” screen and activates this feature. We explained the features of the lightning and coin buttons above. Overall, Centre Court free play has a pretty clean interface that is plain and practical.
Visuals and Sounds of Free Online Centre Court
The graphics quality is similar to Emperor Of The Sea slot: it looks good, but not impressive. However, this is quite normal. Considering that the game is nearly 11 years old, we can say that the visual quality is more than enough: hand-drawn 2D icons still look good and fits the theme. Take a look at the demo game to see for yourself.
Music and Sounds
There is no real soundtrack – all we get is sound effects when a win happens. They are simple but realistic. And this is expected, as it is an old game using a sports theme, the sound effects will be simple and direct.
Alternatives to Centre Court Free Slot Game
If you like Centre Court, we recommend taking a look at another game by Rabcat: Frozen Diamonds slot. It is a newer game (released in 2016), but it offers the same simple gameplay. You can win up to 10 free spins and start playing the game in a couple of minutes, even if this is your first time.
Is Centre Court a Mobile Compatible Slot?
Unfortunately, Centre Court is not fully mobile compatible. It is built with Flash so you can play on Android without a problem. For the same reason, however, you won’t be able to play on iPhone. iOS does not support Flash as a platform, unless you use more compatible browser (Chrome or Opera) and correct the settings. If you want to play on mobile without any fuss, we recommend using an Android device.
RTP, Variance, and Biggest Win of Centre Court Slot Game
The big win Centre Court amount is stated as 225,000 coins. You can reach this amount only by playing with the maximum bet amount and during the free spins round, due to multipliers. The RTP of Centre Court slot is listed as 95.51%. Lastly, the volatility of the game is medium.
The Summary of Centre Court Online Slot Guide
Centre Court Slot Demo is an old slot but is one of the “good old” slots. It has easy rules, nice payouts, and classic features that beginners can easily get used to. Even if you are a veteran of slots, you should take a look at it: playing old-school slots is a much more relaxing experience. Play for free on our site and see for yourself! We wish you good luck at the court!
- Multiplier rewards during the bonus round
- Wild symbol gains an additional feature while the free spins are active
- You can retrigger the bonus round multiple times
- 225,000 coins for the maximum payout
- Easy rules, fast gameplay
- Only one bonus feature is available
- Some players may think the graphics are too simple
- Flash-based gameplay