Dead or Alive Slot Game Bonuses
- Max Coins Per Spin:
- Free Spins:
- Scatter symbol:
- Min Coins Per Spin:
- Autoplay Option:
- Wild Symbol:
- Bonus Game:
- $ 54,000.00
Dead or Alive slot is one of the most celebrated releases by NetEnt. The slot machine takes players on a hunt for some of the worst bandits in the wild west with several Wanted posters as their primary lead. The casino game, which was released in 2009, is a 3D classic that features innovative gameplay, which has kept it relevant to date. The 5×3 grid holding 9 paylines houses a range of bonuses and payouts, all of which are dissected in this Dead or Alive slot review.
Best Online Casinos
|Cruise||55 Free Spins + 100% up to $/£/€200 + 200 Free Spins||Play Now|
|Vulkan Vegas||Up to CA$/€/$1,000 + 125 Free Spins||Play Now||Only the first and the second deposit made within 7 days after the activation of the bonus are taken into account with the offer. Max bonus amount for the first deposit is €300; for the second starting from €15 —€400, for the second starting from €50 — €700. 30x wagering requirements for free spins and 40x for bonuses. The maximum bet allowed when playing with bonus money is of $/C$/€5.|
More NetEnt Free Slot Games
More Than Guns and a Horse
Dead or Alive slots by NetEnt offer the chance of landing different bonuses with each spin. The free pokie machine includes bonus features like:
- Wild: All the bandits in free Dead or Alive slots act as the wild symbols with their faces plastered in Wanted Outlaw posters. These icons substitute for others where a winning combination needs completion. The symbol also rewards for combinations of its own with payouts that scale up to 1500 coins.
- Scatter: An image of crossed guns on top of bullets plays the scatter in Dead or Alive slot game. The icon has the speciality of paying despite its position on the grid and awards as much as 2500 coins.
- Free Spins: Scatter also activates the free spins offer when three or more of them appear. The payouts in the freebies are multiplied by two. Players get 12 free spins for 3+ scatters. The freebies can be reactivated with three or more scatters. Each time, twelve bonus rounds are awarded.
- Sticky Wild: Also, the regular wilds become sticky during free spins and remain on the screen for the rest of the bonus round. It can substitute all other symbols except scatter and even reward 5 extra spins.
Yearnings and Earnings of Dead or Alive Slot Machine
Dead or Alive slot machine depends on payout combinations to reward gamblers. These winnings are granted when three or more symbols of a kind appear on a bet line. The popular poker face cards A, K, Q, J, and 10 serve as the low-value characters. Their low payouts make them the most commonly landed. Other icons that are linked to the theme of the game such as the tequila shot, cowboy boots, and sheriff’s badge offer the big win when you play Dead or Alive slot game. The cluster has to be from the leftmost reel and appear on adjacent reels. Here is an overview of the paytable for bet level one:
|Symbols||3 of them||4 of them||5 of them|
|Any Wanted poster||25||150||1500|
*The symbol’s payout depends on the coin value.
The crossed guns symbol, which plays the scatter, offers the biggest win in Dead or Alive online slot. It also provides payouts for a combination of two icons valued at two coins.
Riding the Bull
Only three steps are necessary to play Dead or Alive online for fun or cash, which makes the game easy to launch no matter your experience level. Start by setting the bet amount to use by changing the values in the Coin Value and Level sections. The higher the wagers, the bigger the payouts that are awarded by combinations. Proceed to spin the pokie either manually or automatically using the spin or autoplay buttons. No skill is accommodated in the slot strategy, and the appearance of payout combinations depends on chance.
NetEnt has seen several updates on the UI panel featured in its slot machine games. However, Dead or Alive free play slot is one of its older titles and features a traditional setup. The buttons and fields that facilitate the gameplay procedure sit on a wooden fence beneath the playtable. The signature green colour of NetEnt buttons is spotted in most of them, and they include:
- i – opens the information screen where gamblers can sift through the values of different combinations. The section also breaks down the pokie’s bonuses and win lines used to determine winning clusters.
- Coin value – adjust the denomination uses in each coin between 0.01 and 0.50 credits
- Level – determines the number of coins used per spin. There are four adjustment levels, and each one holds nine coins.
- Autoplay – activates up to 1000 automatic spinning rounds
- Curved arrows – spin the reels
- Max Bet – adjusts the stake to include the maximum number of coins, which is 36.
- Bet – shows the number of coins used per round from 9 to 36.
- Coins – indicates the bet balance available
If there is one thing that NetEnt is known for is the company’s ability to go to town with the overall presentation of its video slot machines. The software developer does an excellent job of making gamblers feel like they are taking a walk through an old Western town, at least by 2009 standards.
The most iconic item on the screen is the 5×3 playing grid that is crafted from old wood panels that look like they would creek if you could hear them. Little signs hang on each side of the screen indicating the nine bet lines of the game. Dust flies around in the background as wooden shelters take up various plots of land in front of a cliff range. The windmill to the right of the playtable spins from time to time as an indicator of the storm that is about to hit the town. The dark clouds and flashing lightning in the sky sit as precise indicators of what’s to come.
The game has been the talk of a lot of gamblers since its release in 2009, which paved the way for the sequel Dead or Alive II. This online pokie machine features the same old western town theme but with a much more modern setting that shows just how far NetEnt has come in commanding the 3D imaging field. The slot also bears improvements in its bonus features and drives up the payouts up to 100,000 times the bet line wager. Other games that are similar to Dead or Alive online slot include: Cowboy Treasure, Frontier Fortunes, Fandago’s 3 Reels, Wild Wild West, Fistful of Dollars, Gunslinger, Choo-Choo Slot, Wild Wild Spin, Gold Rush, Sticky Bandits, Classic China Shores video slot by Konami, etc.
Dead or Alive Slot Machine Mobile Compatibility
Playing on mobile is considered the norm in the modern age of gambling with more and more software providers leaning towards the provision of mobile compatible games. NetEnt is a celebrated pioneer in the field being the first online gaming software developer to use Java technology to allow slot gameplay on smartphones. Today, all the firm’s gaming products are available on mobile gadgets, including online Dead or Alive slot free play.
Dead or Alive slot mobile version runs on a wide range of operating systems including on iPhone, Windows, and on Android. Such wide accessibility of the game is made possible by HTML5 technology, which allows the slot to run with no free download requirements. Both free Dead or Alive slot demo and real money slots are available in the devices like on PCs. Launching the game requires an uninterrupted internet connection.
Dead or Alive RTP Rate
All NetEnt slot machines are developed with a Return to Player percentage, and the rates are publicly audited and displayed. Dead or Alive slot free play spots an RTP rate of 96.82%, which shows the potential to provide impressive payouts. Even so, you should not go by this rate to tell the accurate wins of each round, which is impossible. Instead, this rate is provided to show a hypothetical projection of the winnings expected in the long run.
Dead or Alive slot game also features high variance. This metric means that winnings are awarded on rare occasions but in large amounts. Therefore, it is recommended to spread out your bets as much as possible to ensure that you can last more rounds and wait out lousy luck. However, if the budget is sizeable, the largest stake limit can be used to maximise odds of payouts awarded for winning combinations.
Dead or Alive Slot Review Closing Thoughts
Dead or Alive online slot has a lot of features that make it an iconic slot, even for a software developer like the legendary NetEnt. Being one of the software provider’s older releases, it is behind current times, but it still rivals modern slot machines. This is something not many providers can boast about their products. The slot game offers compelling gameplay from the main game to the bonus rounds all while incorporating the wild hunt element featured in the theme. The reasonable bet range appeals to numerous players, giving both small and medium spenders a chance to engage in the goose chase for wilds and other payouts. You can play Dead or Alive Slot free in many NetEnt casinos as well as latest Pompeii video slot without downloading it with 243 paylines due to whiuch it’s popular.
Upsides and Downsides
Conducting a Dead or Alive slot review for free or real money has its advantages and disadvantages. Some of the pros that keep this game in casino portfolios ages after its releases include:
- A low bet limit of between 9 pennies and 18 euros that makes it ideal for low and medium rollers.
- The use of the same simple gameplay that slots famous for, which means no new skills have to be learnt. The same gameplay is used in Secret of the Stones Slot.
- A wide payout range that awards as much as 2500 times your bet level. In the free spins bonus, the jackpot win climbs to 500 coins.
- The inclusion of free spins that have sticky wild symbols and a two-times multiplier built into it.
- A Dead or Alive slot free play in demo slot version that lets punters indulge in gameplay without having to risk actual cash.
On the other hand, Dead or Alive online slot has some downsides that make gameplay a little lacklustre including;
- The lack of a bet line adjustment option, which means all nine paylines have to be used in each spin.
- No skill is accommodated to play Dead or Alive online slot, which leaves the provision of winnings and bonuses entirely to lady luck.