How to Win in Slot Machines
Looking at the likes of Canadians, they prefer playing slots that are more daring like video slots and progressive slots. They also include lots of features like scatter symbols, wild symbols, stacked wilds, explosive characters. So, there are many different types of slot machines; the video slots are mostly 5 reel machines this means that there are vertically 5 columns that contain the characters and the lines are the number of rows you will find to complete the layout.
These reels contain two types of paylines that are used for winning combinations. There are fixed and flexible paylines on which you can bet.
They are normally payable from left to right and many different combinations. You can find a selection of 10, 15, 20, 25, 100 and 243 paylines when it comes to the video slots and animations.
Chances to Win in Canada
Playing progressive and video slot machines is some of the slots with the lowest odds to the players. You need to play the game right way, some slots prefer maximum bet to win maximum bonuses, others what you to spread your bets to increase the highest payout bonuses. This is normally the jackpot or the highest paying characters that will allow you to qualify for this. Allow yourself to be guided by the return to player rate to choose the appropriate casino. Competitive slots normally have an RTP rate of between 95% and 98%.
Available Canadian Bonuses
There are no specific bonuses for Canadians exclusively; however, the standard bonuses will apply.
- Match bonus: They will give you a percentage of your deposit, usually 100% to double your deposit.
- Welcome bonus: Once you have created your account, you are required to make a minimum deposit to activate the welcome bonus.
- Free Spins: Free spins is seen as free money and allows you to play online slot machines without using your own money. This is normally coupled with the match bonus.
The main attractions in these Canadian video slots and progressive slots are the special characters and higher paying wilds. See below the description of each:
- Stacked wilds: This is when the wilds are stacked on top of each other increasing the bonus amount and winnings.
- Multipliers: The bonus amount is multiplied; sometimes it is a combination of free spins and multipliers.
- Scatters: Scatters normally trigger bonus rounds. They are the random high paying characters that do not need to be in any sequence; however, they amplify your winnings.
- Exploding characters: They are also a regular bonus feature when you play progressive or video or 3D slot machines. They explode on the reels making a place for new combinations and increasing the winnings when on a winning payline.
Minimal And Maximal Bets
Each slot machine has a minimum and a maximum betting value. You will find slots with a minimum coin value of 0.01 and a maximum of 0.2 depending on the payline of the slot machine.
Maximum bets are when the number of coins to bet on a payline is at the maximum between 1 and 10. You can also choose autoplay function on the machine where your previous bet will be valid for a number of rounds.
Each game can be played for fun and for real money, it all depends on how much you wish to risk.
No matter what the platform you want to play whether it is a mobile version on your phone or tablet, or whether it is on your desktop. The manufacturer of the slot machine, known as the provider or designer, has created apps that you can find in your Google play store on your device. Play responsibly and do not put all money on one bet.