- Offer: €/£/$ 5 for all new members;
- Maximum payout: €/£/$ 100;
- Wagering conditions: 45*the incentive received;
- Info: The no credit incentive for Guts is €/£/$ 5, which when played on the slot games offered will offer a maximum payout of €/£/$ 100 (depending on the currency that you use). Any winnings above the maximum payout will not be considered. The wagering conditions state that you must continue playing, with your own credit, to a minimum of 45 times the value of the offer (€/£/$ 225) in order to be able to withdraw any earned winnings from playing with the handout.
- Popular Slots that you can wager the money offered: Popular slots that can be played with the Guts casino incentive include Butterfly Staxx, Jurassic World, Wins of Fortune, Prosperity Twin and Big Game Spin 16.
- Offer: €/£/$ 10 when you verify your phone number after successful registration;
- Maximum payout: €/£/$ 100;
- Wagering Conditions: 50*the incentive received;
Info: The BGO’s cash bonus has an added requirement in that you need to verify your phone number (in addition to registering with the site) so that you qualify for the €/£/$10 no credit cash incentive. The maximum cash out is €/£/$ 100. As per the wagering conditions, you need to play through with €/£/$5000 of your own money to be able to access any winnings received for playing the bonus.
Popular slots you can wager the bonus: Popular slots that can be played with the BGO no cash awards include: The Cleopatra slot, the avengers slot machine, Pixies in the forest and Kitty Glitter.
3. Slotty Vegas Casino
- No Deposit Cash offer: $15 upon registration;
- Maximum payout: $150;
- Wagering Conditions: 40*the incentive received;
Info: Slotty Vegas casino converts all deposits into US Dollars and offers every newly registered member a $15 no credit bonus. The maximum pay-out for playing slots with the prize is $150. The wagering conditions state that you need to play with 40 times the worth of reward ($600) in order to be able to access any winnings from playing the money awarded to you.
Popular Slots you can wager the monetary reward: Crazy Cherry, Triple Rainbow, Pay Day, Lucky 7s and Arctic Queen.
4. 32 Red Casino
- Offer: £10;
- Maximum Payout: £100;
- Wagering Conditions: 50*the incentive received;
Info: 32 Red offers a 10-pound reward that offers a maximum payout of £100. The wagering conditions are that you have to play through with 50 times the value of the no deposit bonus (£ 5000) before you can withdraw any winnings received when playing the money gifted to you.
Popular slots you can wager the reward: Lucky Leprechaun, Starbust, Avalon, Gold Factory and Giant Panda.
5. Dr. Vegas Casino
- Offer: £/€ 10;
- Maximum payout: £/€ 100;
- Wagering Conditions: 40 * reward;
Info: Dr. Vegas offers a £/€ 10 no deposit cash gift for all newly registered members, with a maximum cash out of £/€ 100. The wagering conditions state that a player needs to play through with 40 times the value of the cash prize (£/€ 400) before accessing any winnings gained by playing the prize money.
Popular slots you can wager the bonus: Wild Times, Frozen Inferno, Zeus III, Mermaid’s Millions and Medusa.
Free spins are gratuities that come in two varieties: a slot site can offer free spins as a non-cash no deposit bonus for new members, or a game can offer free spins as a reward for continuing users. When free spins are provided as a non cash no deposit award, they usually have a fixed value rather than having a maximum and minimum range of spins. Casinos that operate within the UK and Europe that offer free spins as a non-cash, no deposit reward are shown in the table below.
|Slot Site (online casino)
||Numbers of Free Spins
|All British Casino
When offered during a gameplay scenario, free spins differ greatly from bonus rounds or extra games. Free spins allow you to play the machine again, as you played it previously. Nothing many changes from the gameplay and you get the same chance of winning the jackpot. Bonus rounds are more related to bonus games, in that, they introduce new aspects of gameplay.
In an additional round, a player can compete for a set of different prizes that may not be offered during ‘regular’ gameplay while bonus games are mini-games that are different from the main slot game in terms of gameplay elements (such as characters and symbols)as well as possible winnings. The popular slot machines that offer free spins as part of their in-game reward system include:
|Beetle Mania Deluxe
|Day of the Dead
|1429 Unchartered Sea
The popular slot machines that do not offer free spins include:
|Wizard of Odds
|Ultra Hot Deluxe
Casinos that Offer no Deposit Bonus for Slots
While the following casinos may offer a myriad of other benefits that are conditional on the player making a deposit, they do not have any cash no deposit reward for their slots. They include.
- Slotty Vegas;
- Super Lenny Casino;
- All British Casino;
- Royal Panda;
- Bet Victor;
- All Irish Casino;
10 Euro No Deposit Incentive
This list includes casinos that currently offer a 10 Euro no deposit bonus.
- Slot planet offers a maximum payout of 100 Euros on its 10 Euro no deposit bonus. The play through requirement (to be satisfied before player is allowed to withdraw bonus winnings) is that the player has to wager 35 times the value of the reward (350 euros).
- Sky Vegas. Maximum payout is 100 Euros, play through requirement is 400 euros (40*the incentive received).
- LapaLingo. Maximum payout is 150 Euros, play through requirement is 300 euros (30*the incentive received).
- Paddy Power. Maximum Payout is 100 Euros. Play through requirement is 350 euros.
- Orient Express. Maximum Payout is 100 Euros. Play through requirement is 500 euros.
5 Euro No Deposit Bonus
- Cosmik Casino. Maximum Payout is 60 Euros. Play through requirement is 200 euros (40*the incentive received).
- Jackpot Mobile Casino. Maximum payout is 50 Euros. Play through requirement is 250 euros (50-*the incentive received).
- Betadonis. Maximum Payout is 50 Euros. Play through requirements is 250 Euros (50 * Bonus).
How to Withdraw No Deposit Bonus from Slots
If you win from the no deposit gift you are given as a new player, the play through requirements (if any) for the site you are using determines how you will be able to access it. Most sites insist on you committing a certain amount of your own money as wagers before you can access any winnings from the no deposit bonus winning.
What Are New Casinos?
The answer to this might vary from one person to another depending on how one would like to view it. Generally, I’d like to categorize all websites founded after 2014 – when the new era of betting and gambling was taking shape – as the new casinos. These sites are characterized by bountiful promotions, numerous games, exceptional and remarkable service delivery among other features.
Top 3 New Casinos with No Deposit Bonuses
No deposit bonuses, just as the name suggests, refer to the amount of money that an online casino offers you free of charge – without having to make any deposit. This form of bonus is slowly but steadily becoming the new way for some of the upcoming portals to attract players to sign up with their website.
As such, we did an internet search, discovered some of the top new portals, tried them and have the following to write about.
Bob Casino – A 100% Bonus up to a Maximum of €100
Bob Casino likes to refer to itself as ‘The World’s Funniest Online Casino,’ and by visiting the website, it’s easy to see why this is its tag line. Even though the site has been bringing unrivalled gambling services and gaming since 2018, the casino has already got tongues wagging and for all the right reasons.
First, as a new player, you are awarded a €100 bonus money + 10 no deposit free spins, after which you can enjoy other promotions on offer. Once you start playing, you won’t fail to notice how exceptional the service delivery is – fast and effective – plus the few extras are offered, too.
Sloty Casino – €1,500 + 300 Free Spins
Every spin of the slot or roulette game is an exceptional experience at Sloty Casino – the place where you are the main superstar! The casino not only houses more than 200 video slot games, but it also offers you an exceptional welcome bonus of €1,500 + 300 free spins. Can you imagine what you can do with 300 FREE SPINS? I know I could win more than €1,000 in cash if I was given half of that!
In addition to this, you are also going to be treated to another wide array of promotional offers that are constantly changing to ensure players only have access to VERY FRESH content. Too good to be true for a new slots casino, right? You might say so, but this is the plain truth!
SuperLenny Casino – 150 Free Spins, a €100 Bonus + Other Unique Promotions
150 free spins, €100 bonus and other promotions await new players who sign up with SuperLenny Casino. The unique portal is an online arm for the popular SuperLenny website that’s located in Malta. Founded recently – in 2014 more specifically, the site’s frequent promotions and bonus offers ensure that you never leave empty-handed even while playing with the least amount of money.
A plethora of games, unmatched customer support services and high return to player percentages are just some of the few factors that continuously make it continue growing. The website is operated by Betit Operations Ltd, an organization registered in Malta; it operates using the Malta Gaming Authority license under number MGA/CL1/898/2013.
How to Claim the Bonuses on the New Gambling Websites
Free money is always nice – and the people behind the upcoming casinos are well aware of that! As you have seen, they are going to offer you some mind-blowing amounts of money, simply by creating an account on their websites.
But how fast can you start using the money to play? Or how fast can you withdraw this money from any of the online casino websites above? It all depends on the factors below:
- Wagering requirements. This is the first and most important feature that the brains behind the free money have put in place to check you. In the most basic words, wagering requirements simply refer to the amount of money that you have to spend in betting before the casino can release your bonus funds. It’s usually indicated as a figure, followed closely by a × sign. This figure also varies from one online casino website to another, though the well-established websites tend to have very low figures. For example, all the websites listed above have a wagering requirement of 40×. This means you have to wager 40× the amount of bonus given before you can actually redeem the freebie.
- Accepted countries. You have to live within specific countries as specified within the terms and conditions.Not all the players who can access online gambling websites, more specifically the ones mentioned above can claim the bonuses. Due to security reasons or continuous misuse of the bonus promotions, the casinos might have to ban such players from enjoying these perks. To determine whether or not you are allowed to claim the bonus money, simply click on the terms and conditions section.
- Payment Options. You might not be able to use some payment options. In our day to day lives, there are some forms of payment that we cannot use to pay for services and goods sold to us due to different reasons. At some of the new casinos, players who choose Skrill or Neteller might not be eligible to claim the bonuses mentioned in this guide. Again, read the terms and conditions to ascertain which payment methods are supported.
Generally, there are so many other factors that come into play when claiming the different offers, but overall, we highly advise you to go over T&C before claiming the money. This ensures you know what to do when claiming it and thus, ensures smooth redemption process.
New Casinos No Deposit Bonus FAQs
Who are high rollers?
High rollers are those players who are accustomed to the VIP treatment in their day to day casino practices. They are the bettors who walk into a land-based casino or sign up at a casino, deposit huge chunks of money and spend it like holding nothing behind.
What are high roller bonuses?
Due to the nature of the high rollers and how well they are known for spending their money online, casinos – including the newly founded ones – have come up with different bonuses to attract them. They are some of the bonuses and promotions that every regular player will be given, but theirs is magnified.
Are the bonuses awarded equally to all VIP players?
No! There are different levels – or tiers if you like – for the high roller players. Those on the lowest side of the tier will receive the least amount of money as compared to those located high in the chain. Where you’ll be located depends on how much you spend playing – where the spendthrifts are rewarded lucratively.
Which betting websites offer the best VIP bonuses?
Not many websites have the high roller program given how costly they are to run and maintain them. For example, once they decide to run this program, they have to ensure each member has his/her personal account manager, his/her perks among many other things. The result is very few gambling websites online offer this type of service to its players.
Is it legal for a betting website to run such promotions?
It’s absolutely legal for gambling websites to offer players with this kind of bonuses. In fact, given the nature of competition among the different websites, it’s become an industry standard that a site has such offers for its players.