Gambling in Luxembourg is not an easy task. There are only two legal institutions that are licensed to provide their services to the players in Luxembourg. The first is the Loterie Nationale which covers the acceptance of lotteries and sports betting and the Casino ‘2000’ Montdorf the biggest land-based casino in the heart of Luxembourg operating under the Grand Ducal regulation and European Council, thus there are only limited games allowed which will be discussed in more detail.
The regulations and laws for online casinos are not yet determined. There are no specific rules laid down with regards to accepting Luxembourg players online. Although the laws currently active do not specify if they are referring to online or offline casinos, the Ministry of Justice will be able to give clear guidance on the matter as they are authorized to provide licenses to lotteries, casinos and other betting facilities.
Casino Games by Online Luxembourg Casinos
As stipulated in the above-mentioned regulations there are no specifics as to which online facilities are accepted. There are also no specific laws prohibiting other countries offering their services online to Luxembourg players. Thus, they are free to play any games online sports betting, live betting, Blackjack, roulette, slots and poker variations. Popular slots games you can find on most Luxembourg accepted casinos are as follows:
- White Lion;
- Hot Gems;
- Irish Luck;
- Buffalo Blits;
- Penguin Vacation;
They also offer live dealer games and other jackpots featuring the Hall of Gods and Mega Joker.
Ways to Deposit in Luxembourg Casinos
You can expect to find a selection of the most renowned methods of payment in these casinos. They also include Web Money, Ukash, ClickandBuy, GiroPay and Paypal. See a short description of each of them below:
- Web Money: This is a Russian inspired payment method, which has now become in many countries worldwide. It is designed to make online transfers quick and easy, as it is also known as an e-wallet which allows instant payments to and from your banking account with no extra charges for deposits.
- Ukash: Ukash originates from the UK and can be used in many other countries. This e-wallet usually attracts up to a 10% bonus in casinos where this payment method is offered, and payments are real time.
- Click and Buy: Another way to transfer cash online, which is quick and easy and accepted worldwide as a method of payment. You need to be 18 years of age to use this facility. The data is monitored around the clock to ensure safety and security of clients. It is also acceptable for mobile platforms.
- GiroPay: This option has some restrictions in certain countries, and although it is a safe and easy method to use, it does attract some fees. 0.9% – 1.2% of all payment amounts depending on the financial institution; thus, players should ensure they understand the terms. Minimum deposit amount is €10, and on top of the fees per amount, each transaction has a fee of €0.08.
- Paypal: Paypal is also an e-wallet that allows you to make direct payments between you and the online casino. Most online casinos have a bonus offer when you use Paypal to make your first deposit. There are no fees to make deposits and the payment turnaround time is instant.
Casinos Accepting Euro and Luxembourg Players
The Euro currency is known across the globe as a popular and accepted currency in online casinos. Many players receive welcome bonuses in euro many jackpots are also paid in euro. Have a look at some of the supported casinos for euro and Luxembourg.
- Guts casino: They offer Euro as a currency, and all jackpots are listed in Euro. Easy signup and exciting welcome bonuses.
- Mr Green: This is a very well-known online casino that has been paying many jackpots in Euro on various slot machines. They have weekend promotions and offer many free spins.
- Party Casino: Party casinos are regarded high as they are trustworthy and safe. Offering Euro as one of the three major currencies and many promotions and cash giveaways.
- Royal Panda: Known for fast and reliable withdrawals and have been trusted amongst Luxembourg players. They also offer very low minimum deposits to allow players to get a feel for the site and casino games.
Casino Games Designers
Most software designers enjoy what they are doing; however, some of them just top the charts. These online casinos pride themselves in offering only the best games from the best software designers. Some worth mentioning are NetEnt, Microgaming, Playtech, Betsoft and IGT. You are guaranteed of the exceptional quality of games and graphics with exciting features and bonuses from these reputable providers.
Special Offers and Bonuses. Bonuses differ from each online casino as they can decide what the offers are they provide to their players. Some offer no deposit bonuses upon registration, other offer match bonuses on first deposits. The aim is to make the bonuses as exciting as possible to attract and reward players.
The mobile platform has become a huge part of the casino industry, and providers have started to include this in all their product offerings. With the latest technology on the rise, online casinos cannot afford to be left behind. Most people enjoy playing on their Tablet or iPhone; others use their smartphone or iPad. Whichever method is used, providers need to cater for this platform and ensure that they are compatible with all devices.
Online Casino Withdrawals
Each online casino has established limits that are acceptable for each means of payment. Wire transfers have the longest turnaround time where other methods can be anything from 24 hours to three days depending on the method you use.
Most casinos offer a limit of €20000 per transaction per day; however, exceptions can be arranged. Most e-wallets accept withdrawal functions from the casinos. Looking at the RTP, they will then determine what the limits will be per day, however, for high paying casinos the limits might be somewhat higher. Always ensure to read the terms and conditions to make provision for any delays.