The Bermuda Mysteries Slot Game Bonuses
- Max Coins Per Spin:
- Free Spins:
- Scatter symbol:
- Min Coins Per Spin:
- Autoplay Option:
- Wild Symbol:
- Bonus Game:
Almost everyone has heard of the Bermuda Triangle, a mysterious place where ships or planes supposedly disappear. Inspired by this myth, Microgaming has developed “The Bermuda Mysteries” video slot, in which you can play the role of a pilot who gets lost in this forbidden place.
Best Online Casinos to Play for Real Money
|Skol Casino||up to $1300 + 250 Bonus Spins||Play Now|
|Casino Cruise||55 Free Spins + 100% up to $/£/€200 + 200 Free Spins||Play Now|
|Vulkan Vegas||Up to CA$/€/$1,000 + 125 Free Spins||Play Now||Only the first and the second deposit made within 7 days after the activation of the bonus are taken into account with the offer. Max bonus amount for the first deposit is €300; for the second starting from €15 —€400, for the second starting from €50 — €700. 30x wagering requirements for free spins and 40x for bonuses. The maximum bet allowed when playing with bonus money is of $/C$/€5.|
More Microgaming Free Slot Games
How to Play
The theme, graphics, and story behind this slot can definitely attract many players, but the thing that made the game so popular is its huge payouts. The Bermuda Mysteries can be found on many online casinos, and you can play it for free in demo mode, or for real money. When spinning the reels you will find letters or numbers like 9, 10, J, Q, K or A which have a lower value, or you can find symbols of higher value like the life jacket, a ship, a ship’s radio, or a fighter plane.
How to Win the Game
The layout is quite standard having 5 reels and 3 rows, but the game includes 25 pay lines, a non-progressive jackpot, and bets from as low as £0.10 to £50. The symbols and features you need to look for are:
- The wild symbol is the pilot and can only appear on reels 2, 3 and 4. It can replace any missing symbol (except the scatter) to create a winning combination;
- There are 2 scatter symbols – the golden badge and the map – which can trigger separate bonus games;
- The golden badge can activate the free spins if it lands at least 3 times, rewarding you with 12 spins. If the green radar shows on the 5th reel, the multiplier for the round will increase with 1x;
- If triggered at least 3 times, the map generates the rescue bonus game, where you can find the wrecked ship or downed plane, symbols which will increase your payout. However, if you find any broken compass, wormhole, the freak wave, whirlpool or flying saucer the game will be over;
- The gamble feature allows you to predict the colour or suit of the next drawn card, which can double or quadruple your winnings. However, there are only 5 correct guesses.
The Bermuda Mysteries can be the right slot for you if you fancy adventure. Trying to escape from that place can prove to be a very awarding adventure, or it can also end the game if you stumble across some symbols like broken compass or wormhole in the rescue bonus game. Bottom line, this is another impressive video slot created by Microgaming and one definitely worth playing.