How to Play 5 Reels Slots?
Although free 5-reel slots vary in gameplay, the premise is the same. The first step you need to take is to toggle the coin size. This betting area is the button usually found at the bottom of the gaming screen. Globally, the least amount that you can bet is 0.01 coin per line. The maximum is subject to the game developer. Some gaming machines allow you to bet a maximum of one coin per line, while some will let you bet 10 or 50 coins.
While playing five-reel slot machine games, the coin’s currency will vary from one casino to another. Those casinos that service Japan will use Yen, and those that service the UK will use pounds sterling. The coin size must not be confused with the number of coins wagered per line. Ordinarily, slots are designed to use the coin size as the actual bet per line. For example, you can bet $0.01 per line and stake on 20 pay lines. This bet makes your total stake equal to $0.20.
It would help if you wagered credits in some games, and you decide how much each credit is worth. Think of it as buying a token in an arcade centre to play video games. If each token is $0.20, and if you drop two tokens in the video game, you spent $0.40. Each credit is called a coin (token), and it is worth what you say it is ($0.20). The worth of each coin is called Coin Size or Coin Value.
Some slots operate this way, and the token is called Bet, Level, or Bet Level. The function of this button is that it allows you to wager several coins per line. And because you are betting more, you will win more money if you hit a matching combination. Since you wagered credits, you will also win credits, the value of which will be multiplied by the coin value you selected before spinning the reels.
Once you have set the Coin Size and the Bet Level, the only thing left to do is spin the reels, cross your fingers, and then wait for luck to be on your side. The Spin button is usually found either on the bottom centre or bottom right of the gaming screen. It is either represented by a Play button or a circular arrow. Some machines show the word spin.
How to Win 5 Reels Slots?
The premise for winning in fruit machines is the same. Your goal is to land the same symbols on a pay line. The classic fruit machines only have one pay line. This line is the viewable area where the symbols stop, called slots. Classic slots require that you match three same symbols in these slots.
Since modern slot machines have more than three viewable slots, more than one pay line is available for the player to win. In general, a 5-reel slot machine has 15 slots. Out of these 15 slots, you need to land the same symbols in specific positions.
The alignment of the symbols varies from one developer to another. You need to check this in the game menu. Many 5-reel slot machines only pay from left to right and start counting from the first reel. This means you may land four same symbols on a pay line, but you will not get paid if the four symbols started in reel 2. Some developers have two-way payouts. It means that the slot machine will pay regardless of the winning combination starting from reel one or reel 5.
Free 5 Reel Slots with In-Games Bonuses
Bonus features bring extensive extras, and their games are more compelling and intriguing than their smaller counterparts. One of the best features is that they allow free spin rounds(like in the game 50 Lions slot with additional free spins) and several re-spins without the need to place a bet before every re-spin. Furthermore, you will get to experience more bonus rounds relative to the game’s theme. A 5 reel slot free game features standard icons like scatters and wilds. Apart from that, you will also get the following:
- Stacked Wilds;
- Cascading Reels;
- Expanding Wilds;
- Mega Icons, etc.
These additional icons allow you to make your experience as pleasurable and enjoyable as possible. Five five-reel slots increase your chances of landing a winning sequence because they create more winning combinations. However, small wins are more frequent because payouts are determined through the chip.
Best 5 Reels Slots with Bonuses
- Progressive jackpots – this is a kind of jackpot that escalates over time. For as long as the slot machine has not paid out a jackpot yet, the operator will take a specific percentage of your losing bet and add it to the jackpot amount.
- Bonus rounds – a bonus round is a mini-game in a five-reel slot where the player stops spinning. Instead, he plays an arcade game, like shooting ducks or choosing a card. A bonus game awards the player many things. It can be cash, free spins, or multipliers.
- Five reel slot games have their ways to trigger a bonus round. The most common requirement is to land three bonus symbols anywhere on the grid. Some developers require to land them on specific spots in limited reels, while some only require one symbol to appear in any slot.
- Wild symbol – a wild is a symbol that substitutes other symbols to constitute a win. Think of it as a joker. The player can place any card value on the joker card to complete a hand in a card game. The same principle applies to slot machines.
- Many free five reel slots pay the player for landing a combination of wilds as if it is a high-value symbol on its own. Some slots don’t do this—instead, the wild substitutes other symbols. Most wild symbols cannot be used to substitute for scattering and bonus symbols.
- Scatter symbol – this symbol is called so because it gives rewards no matter where they land. An ordinary symbol has to land on specific spots on a pay line. Typically, the player gets free spins for landing at least three scatter symbols. Some developers only require two. In some machines, the scatter has a standalone payout. Usually, this payout is expressed as multiplier values used against the total bet. If the slot machine says you will win 3x your bet if landed three scatter symbols, then you have to multiply your total stake to three to determine your win amount.
- Free spins – these are bonuses that a player receives for landing specific symbols in the game. The most common way to win free spins is by landing at least three scatter symbols. If you won 15 free spins, the slot machine would spin 15 times at no extra cost to you. It will spin on its own, and it will use the last bet that you wagered that triggered this bonus. Again, it will not deduct money from your cash balance. Free spins also come with some bonus features; some 3d slots pay 2X the amount of the winning amount during the 15 free spins. Some games incorporate sticky wilds, expanding wilds, or other ways that can boost your winnings.
Welcome Bonuses – this is a marketing strategy that a vast majority of casinos use. The standard package comes with a match-up bonus. In it, the player will get free money about the amount of his deposit. If the casino said you would get a 50% match-up bonus, you would receive £100 if you deposited £200.
A bonus like this is applied to single lump-sum deposits, and some casinos have a cap. The cap is the maximum amount of money that a casino is going to give you for free. If the bonus is 100% and capped at £100, you will still get £100 even if you deposited £10,000.
Some casinos offer free slot spins as part of the welcome package. Apart from receiving the match-up bonus, you will receive 20 or 50 free spins. The casino operator is in complete control of how many free spins you will receive, and you can only use them on specific slots.
No Deposit Bonuses
No Deposit Bonuses – no deposit bonuses work under the same principle as the deposit bonuses, albeit you do not have to deposit money. This kind of bonus requires that you register for an account and claim the money. Some casinos will require that you complete a verification process before you become eligible for the bonus. Here are the most common examples of no deposit bonuses:
- Free money – this bonus is a direct offer where you will receive money from the casino after you register.
- Free Spins – if this is the bonus, you will receive a specific number of free spins in participating slot games. Each spin has value in financial terms. Usually, you will get 20p per spin.
- Wager Some, Get Some – here, you need to wager a specific amount, and the casino will match that amount.
5-Reel Slots Payouts & Paytables
- Wild symbol
- the wild typically pays in currency or multiplier values. If the slot machine pays the wild appearances, you need to land the symbol in recognized pay lines to constitute a win. Some slot machines pay double if a wild is used for a winning combination.
- Scatter symbol
- the usual prize for the scatter is some free spins. Some slot machines pay in cash in the form of multiplier values. The multiplier value is applied against the total stake, not the total bet.
- this acronym stands for return-to-player rate. This number is a mathematical calculation, expressed in percentage, which tells the player how much money the slot machine gives out over the long term. For example, if the machine’s RTP is 97%, it means that it pays out £97 to the players for every £100 that it took.
- this is a measurement that indicates how easy it is to win in a slot machine. It is measured as Low, Medium, or High. This easiness is determined by several factors like the number of reels, number of rows, number of pay lines, and the number of symbols that spin on a reel. It is easy to land three symbols on a three-reel slot if there are only four different symbols to choose from. If you have five reels and ten different symbols are rolling in each reel, the volatility is higher.
- Paylines number
- the pay line count is the number of possible combinations that will award a win. The most simple pay line is a straight horizontal line where five symbols are lined up. You do not need to land five symbols to win; some slot machines only require three symbols adjacent to each other. Many titles start counting from the leftmost reel.
- Bet per line
- this is the amount of money that you wager per line. Your bet per line will be multiplied by the number of pay lines. Some slot machines have fixed pay lines. What this means is that you cannot change how many of them are active. Your bet per line will be automatically multiplied by the number of pay lines. In some machines, you have the option to activate just one pay line. If you bet £1 per line and activate one line, you will only stake £1 for the spin. If you activated 20 lines, then your total stake is £20.
- this button spins the reels. In some machines, you can stop the reels from spinning. But most slot machines stop on their own, with the player having no control over when to stop them.
Why 5 Reels Slots Are The Best?
The other reels would mean additional symbols, giving you more winning combinations. The paylines being offered are better than those with just three reels: more paylines — higher chances of getting a win, and more wagering options. Thus, you have opportunities to change coin value and bet level and have increased chances of placing higher bets for every spin. Furthermore, they appeal to a broad audience group from beginners to high rollers.
5 Reels Online Casino Slots Types
Here are the different types of five-reel Penny slots and their pay lines. Slot machines that have 243 and 1024 ways to win do not operate like the standard slot machines. To win in these two types of slot machines, you need to land the same symbols on adjacent reels, regardless of where they land on the reels. These two types also commonly pay both ways.
- 5 Reel 9 Lines slots
- 5-Reel 100-Lines
- 5-Reel 1024 Ways
- 5-Reel 40-Lines
- 5-Reel, 243 Ways
- Find 5 Reel 20 Lines
- Find 5-Reel, 30-Lines.
- Play 5-Reel 50-Lines
- The Best 5-Reel 15-Lines
- The Best 5-Reel, 5-Lines
No Restrictions, No Download, No Registration
Most five-reel slot machines today are self-sufficient. They do not require a download or an installation process to work. All you need to access them is a browser that is modern enough to run Flash or HTML5. This requirement should not be a problem since all browsers regularly ask users to update the software.
Practically all five-reel slot machines are designed with a mobile-first principle. They work on desktops and mobile devices. The programs were designed to recognize a device and make adjustments to fit a player’s screen size. Here are some devices where you can play free slots.
RTP & Volatility
Odds – the odd is an expression of your chances of winning. If you flip a coin, your odds of winning are 50%. To calculate that, you need to divide one by two because only one side will win out of two options. In a slot machine, your odds have something to do with the number of symbols and the number of reels. Here is an example of your odds in a free 5-reel slot with five symbols in each reel.
- Multiply the five symbols on reel one against the five reels (5 X 5 X 5 X 5 X 5 = 125).
- Since you need to land the same symbol per reel, you need to divide one by 125.
- The odds are 0.8%.
Frequency – the frequency in fruit machines refers to the odds that the slot machine will hit a payout at any given spin. The statistical calculation for a frequency is equal to the number of possible winning combinations divided by the total number of possible combinations.
5 Reels Slots By Developers
5 Reels Slots by Aristocrat
- Miss Kitty
- 5 Dragons
- Wild Panda
- Queen of the Nile
- Fruit Cocktail
- More Chilli
- 50 Lions
- Lucky 88
5 Reel Slots by IGT
- 40 Super Hot
- 20 Super Hot
- Da Vinci Diamonds
- Burning Hot
- Kitty Glitter
- Enchanted Unicorn
- Wheel of Fortune
- Double Diamond
- Wolf Run
5 Reel Slots by Microgaming
- Mega Moolah
- Game of Thrones
- Hot Shot
- Spring Break
- Immortal Romance
- Jurassic Park
Why Players Like 5 Reels Slots
- Graphics and Functions. 5 reels slot machines feature high-quality graphics and video packages. The interface is as intriguing as the gameplay. Some products utilize popular culture and incorporate actual animations related to the subject that the play was created.
- No Download & No Registration Required. These five-reel slot machines are instant play games — there is no download requirement involved. It has optimal bonus conditions and chances to win. Wait a few seconds browser loads the game. Then press the spin button and start playing. You do not need to register or sign up to play.
- Play for Real Money & Win Cash. If you wish to win real money, you need to bet on real cash. At free-slots-no-download.com/au, we spent hours researching for the best online casinos so we can give you high-quality options of machines that you can play for real money (also try the Slot China Shores to play with no download ). Bookmark free-slots-no-download.com/au and follow the newest free slots and latest trending free online slots.