Narcos Slot Game Bonuses
- Max Coins Per Spin:
- Free Spins:
- Scatter symbol:
- Min Coins Per Spin:
- Autoplay Option:
- Wild Symbol:
- Bonus Game:
- 300 x Stake
In this Narcos slot review, we will be taking an in-depth look at one of the creations of NetEnt. Released in May 2019, this game operates on five reels and three rows. It was inspired by the Netflix film series of the same title, which recounted the life of the infamous drug lord, Pablo Escobar.
Here is the snapshot of the game content of Narcos by NetEnt.
As we go along with the Narcos no download slot review, we will discuss how to play, how to use the buttons, and what features and benefits are available to the player.
Best Online Casinos to Play for Real Money
|Skol Casino||up to $1300 + 250 Bonus Spins||Play Now|
|Casino Cruise||55 Free Spins + 100% up to $/£/€200 + 200 Free Spins||Play Now|
|Vulkan Vegas||Up to CA$/€/$1,000 + 125 Free Spins||Play Now||Only the first and the second deposit made within 7 days after the activation of the bonus are taken into account with the offer. Max bonus amount for the first deposit is €300; for the second starting from €15 —€400, for the second starting from €50 — €700. 30x wagering requirements for free spins and 40x for bonuses. The maximum bet allowed when playing with bonus money is of $/C$/€5.|
More NetEnt Free Slot Games
Narcos Slot Overview: Symbols & Features
Narcos slot machine is packed with features that can help you improve your odds of winning. Let us take a look at each one of them:
- Wild – the wild symbol is the police badge. It substitutes for all other symbols except the Locked Up and the scatter symbol. It has its own payout: 20, 80 and 300 coins (for the 1st level), and you must land at least three of them on a pay line to get this payout.
- Walking Wild – this is the same as the wild symbol, albeit the badge is on fire. It appears in the main game of the online slot and also in the free spins bonus round. If the wild comprises a winning combo, it stays on the reel. If not, it will move one slot to the left at every spin until it is gone.
- Scatter Symbol – the scatter symbol is the white car. If it appears at least three times on one spin, you will receive ten free games. The scatter symbol only appears on reels 1, 3, and 5.
- Free Spins – during the free spins, each high-value symbol may randomly turn into a wild symbol. If you are lucky enough to land a walking wild, the Narcos slot machine will keep spinning until the walking wild is gone. The free spins wins are added to the wins from the round that activated the free spins feature.
- Drive-by – this feature activates randomly during the main game only. If it does, some of the high-value symbols on the grid will turn into wild. In this feature, a car will pass by and shoot the grid. The symbols that get hit with bullets will turn into wilds. This feature can be triggered along with 2 others (Free Spins for Locked-Up)- in this case, it’s played the first.
- Locked-Up – the symbol that represents this feature is Pablo Escobar. Three of them on one spin will activate the feature, but only if they are on the same row. If this happens, they will merge together and randomly award a prize that is between 1X and 10X of your total bet. This is not the biggest win, but it is one of the rewards that have high returns.
- Golden Locked-Up –like the previous feature, you need to land three golden suitcases. If they are connected to a winning line, you can trigger a multiplier bonus (x2-x3), symbol upgrade, or a bigger starting multiplier value.
Both the Locked-Up and Golden Locked-Up features only happen in the main Narcos game, but they reward big wins if they happen to be clustered with a winning payline.
The High-Value Symbols and the In-Game Bonuses
Let’s take a look at the high-value symbols. There are six main symbols in the free Narcos slot, and their prizes vary. The two symbols that have the highest value are the two policemen, which reward 300 coins if you place a 1-level bet. For the 10th level bet, their payout will be 3000 coins.
Below is the paytable. It shows the symbol values in coins on the 1st level. To know the payouts at other levels, you just need to multiply the number of coins by the bet level. For example, with the 5th level bet, your highest payout for landing 5 police cars will be 1500 (300×5). The big win in Narcos is awarded by the two police symbols at the 10th level, with a coin value of 2.00 credits, which is (300×10) x2=6000 credits.
|SYMBOL||5 of them||4 of them||3 of them|
|Gonzalo Rodríguez Gacha||250||60||15|
If you wagered 40 credits (2nd level, coin value 2.00) and managed to land 4 lady symbols, you will win 60 x 2 = 120 coins. As the coin value was set at 2.00, your winnings will be 240 credits (120 x2).
How to Play Narcos Slot Machine
When you want to test Narcos, your goal is to make a winning combination. There are 243 of them, so you need to visit the video slot game menu to see what comprises a win.
Here is a guide on how to play the Narcos no download slot machine:
- Choose the value of each coin at the bottom right. You can choose between 0.01 and 2 credits for each coin.
- Select how many coins you want to bet per spin. You can do this with the Level button at the bottom left, beside the autoplay button. You can bet between 20 and 200 coins per spin (20 coins at level 1 and 200 coins at level 10, as the game has 20 fixed lines).
- Click the Spin button and wait for the payouts to show up.
A winning combination is comprised of at least three symbols on adjacent reels. The symbols do not have to touch each other, unlike the requirement of some slot machines. Here, for as long as the symbols are on adjacent reels and the first one started at the leftmost reel, you will win a prize.
Despite the slot having 243 pay lines, it only charges for 20 lines. For example, if you wager 20 coins (minimum) valued at 2 each, the cost of each spin is 40 credits (total bet). The concept applies to both the free play and paid version.
One slot strategy that you must implement is bankroll management. Since the slot is volatile, it does not really make sense to wager that much per spin. The important thing when playing is to set your bets according to your budget. This way, you can give yourself more chances to land the feature symbols.
How the Slot Buttons Work
There are a few buttons if you play Narcos slot free, and we will provide a short description for each one in this tutorial.
- Level – this is the selector for the number of coins you want to wager per spin.
- Spin – click this once you are sure of your bet; this button triggers the game to commence.
- Auto-play – you can program the number of spins if you do not want to play manually; there is also an advanced setting where you can make the slot stop after meeting some conditions.
- I – click this button if you want to see the game menu, rules, and paytable.
- Max Bet – click it if you do want to bet the maximum amount for each spin.
- Coin Value – use this button to change the value of the coin.
The slot machine is a coin system where you determine the currency value of each coin; it is not a credit-based casino game. This system is better because you can immediately see the amount of money you have left.
The Slot Gameplay and Design
Narcos is a straightforward game. It does not have a complicated gameplay like cascading titles. The theme is set in the narcotics world of the infamous Pablo Escobar, and the characters are taken from the Netflix series.
The slots that you may find similar to this one is the following:
- Scarface – also by NetEnt, it is based on the popular movie back in the 1970s that starred Al Pacino.
- The Slotfather – a cartoonish slot machine that is loosely based on the film, The Godfather.
- Mafioso – also a cartoonish game from the library of AllBet.
The audio is an upbeat Colombian music. You will hear drums and guitars while spinning the reels, which is also reminiscent of Mexican songs.
From time to time, you will see some animation in 2D. If the character that created a winning symbol has a gun, he will shoot that gun. In the drive-by feature, a car will come passing by and hit the grid with a bullet. This bullet will pass through the grid in slow motion, and then the other slot symbols will change into wild symbols.
|Wild Symbol||Police Badge|
|Highest Payout||300 coins|
|Variance||Med to High|
|Minimum/Maximum Coin Value||0.01 to 2 credits|
|Minimum/Maximum Bet||0.20 /400 credits|
Accessibility of the Narcos Slot Game
The game is one that was created with mobile devices in mind. It is mobile compatible, and it does not require any download, and you can easily launch it from a browser. The slot works on any operating system, so you can play it even if you are on Android, iOS, Windows, or others. Since it is browser-based, it works on desktop devices, tablets, and smartphones.
The Slot Return-to-Player Rate
The RTP of the Narcos slot machine is 96.23%. RTP means return-to-player, and the higher it is, the better. It is the percentage of the bets that the slot machine theoretically returns to the players. At 96%, this slot machine gives back £96 for every £100 wagered.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Narcos
Even if it comes from NetEnt, there are still some issues here that we need to point out. But of course, we need to take a look at both the good and the bad.
- Lots of features.
- Chance to land a winning combo at any of the 243 pay lines.
- The game has high variance because it has a lot of symbols: it is difficult to land a win.
- There is no major or progressive jackpot.
Summary of the Review
The game is rich in new symbols and in-game bonuses. Due to this, landing the required winning combination can be difficult. It is best played by those who have the patience to wait for landing the feature symbols. The best thing that a player may appreciate is that they can play for free without download. Players will also revel in the fact that it has more than five feature symbols that can increase their chances of winning.