Due to the free online slot games, Igrosoft prides itself on having easy to install games into the host site, ease of use for new and returning players, and attractive algorithms to keep players coming back as well as bonus rounds. All the game slot stories are different themes but follow similar patterns for players to feel comfortable.
The themed slot games all use interesting and colourful symbols. A few games have been developed for kids (see below). This slot provider is not well-known for its generous bonuses and free spins, but its paylines can win from spinning in either direction so that players can rack up winnings by this feature.
Most Popular Igrosoft Slot Games
In this section, free Igrosoft online slots are listed with no download and no registration, and selected slot games are described. Reminder- most virtual machines have five reels and nine paylines. In the descriptions below, unless stated otherwise, this is the case. Other popular Igrosoft free slot machines are:
- Island and Island 2;
- Juicy Fruits and Juicy Fruits 2;
- Junky Box;
- Rock Climber;
- Lucky Haunter;
- Sweet Life;
Players can download their favourite slot machine from an available app store (see below) or play at one of Igrosoft’s online casinos.
- The Garage is one of the first games created. It strays from the classic slot set up with five reels and 25 lines. The symbols are related to automobiles, such as keys, gas cans, car parts, and locks. Players either get caught by the police or win. Garage has two bonus games, Box and Lock, and the option to double the payout.
- Gnome dates back to Irgosoft’s original gaming development period for land-based casinos and is one of the few that can still be played manually. However, playing online offers a very similar interface to the original. Gnome is a game that utilizes doubling; therefore, it is possible to bet up to 90 credits per line for an 810 total credit limit bet. The payout max is 5000 credits. Gnomes are digging underground for precious stone treasures guided by a funny looking dwarf with a long beard. The symbols are a helmet with light, an anvil, a pick-axe, a hammer, a cart for carrying stones, a gnome sign, and an umbrella. Bonus symbols appear (in any order) to signify the bonus round, which consists of uprighting carts to see what is underneath- hopefully gemstones that will increase your payout.
- Lucky Haunter is all about beer! Also known as “Corks,” these slots graphics depict a brewery in which the characters sit with big beer mugs next to barrels of beer. Each line offers a 25 credit stake with the max bet at 225 per spin credits. The maximum payout is 5000 credits, and doubles are offered before paying out to your account. The bonus round is a series of five corks to select, and when the player selects the one with the Exit sign game is over. If you make it through the first bonus round, then ascend to round two, and if you select the pot with a roasted chicken (perfect with beer), you win the whole pot.
- Resident, The main character is alone in a world of spies and adventures, which gave the game its nickname of “Safes.” The design is one of military intelligence, and the symbols are guns, medals, and tanks with a wild symbol as a fire extinguisher. The max bet is 225, and the game contains two bonus rounds.
Igrosoft’s Mobile Slot Games
Sixteen free online Igrosoft slots can be downloaded at the Android Apps on Google Play and Apple Store iTunes, including Keks, Fruit Cocktail, Rock Climber, Crazy Monkey more. Required Android 4.0 and higher. The Apple Store offers 7000 credit free after installation but needs iOS 6.0 or later and is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Keks runs along the lines of a famous Russian fairytale with “keks,” which means a sweet cake, like a cupcake. A grandma sits with her knitting on the side of the slots. One of the bonus icons is a symbol of a Russian stove; additionally, there is a pile of bales, a rolling pin for baking, a black cat, and an accordion. At the end of the game, the stove lets out black smoke signifying the game over as the cupcake has been burnt to a crisp.
- Crazy Monkey is the most popular game by far ever developed by Igrosoft. A cheeky little monkey performs funny tricks in a jungle backdrop while pulling down strings that either get banana bunches or a scary-looking anvil. Other symbols are butterflies, snakes, and pineapple. The wild symbol is a freaky looking African mask. The maximum bet allowed is 225 credits with a payout up to 5000 credits. When all the ropes are pulled, the player can enter into the bonus round and are asked to “Find a prize.” If the number is guessed correctly, then that amount of points will be added to the payout.
- Fruit Cocktail, often known as “Strawberries” with old-timer gamers. Players can play for free without registration. The maximum bet is 25 credits with a max payout of 5000 credits. The symbols used are all fruits (lemon, berries, etc.), with the wild symbol displayed as a cocktail. A bonus game is granted when the player sees three strawberries or more lined up across the screen. Only one bonus round comes with three strawberries, but five strawberries lined up offers three bonus rounds.
Igrosoft was founded in the late 1990s and carried a distinctive brand recognition in Russia through its use of symbols and tales from Russian culture. It’s headquartered in Moscow. The firm started as a land-based slot machine developer offering firmware upgrades and later diversified into the virtual gaming/gambling universe. It maintains a classic game advantage in the market, focusing on the Russian gambling consumer profile.
To date, Igrosoft has produced 20 games (as indicated on their website), which demonstrates a slow but steady approach to product development. The last game they released was Crazy Monkey 2 in 2010. A few of their games (Crazy Monkey 2, Fruit Cocktail 2, Resident 2) have been updated with a second version. Interestingly, the first version of the games fulfils Russian market regulation, and the second version is created for the international market.
Igrosoft focuses on offering slot machine games but has also ventured into making arcade games and has one multi-game with a fishy theme and three variations of video poker Double Poker, Win Poker, and Bingo Poker.
It programs the games for their host casinos that carry their slots. They will ensure that the slot machine games are working on various platforms and perform any repairs deemed necessary. The licensing arrangement is taken care of concerning legalities in the hosting country.
Why Should You Play Igrosoft Slots?
Three reasons to play slots designed and developed by Igrosoft software provider are:
- Free demos allow you to test out the game to see if it suits you before making a deposit.
- Play free without having to register. Make life uncomplicated with no signup or account deposits until players feel ready to invest.
- Consistent playing features across all games. This makes it easy to change up to all the exciting games offered by Igrosoft but seriously reduces the learning curve.
Hitting the Jackpot
Most of Igrosoft’s slot games are posted with a jackpot that is fixed at $5000 US. There are no progressive jackpots offered. Credit payouts for bonuses can be up to 1,000,000 credits.
Igrosoft slot game provider is a tried and loyal player for the online and land-based casino gaming market. This article describes their classic gaming style, where to play, bonuses, and an overview of the gaming software providers’ company.
The main features are its simple and classic slot game style and its stability in the market. It has been around since the end of the 20th century. This slot game developer specializes in keeping the tradition- most of its slots have five reels and nine paylines. To deposit money and play with real bonuses and jackpots, you may deposit with all popular payment methods. Choose the one you like and get your real bonuses with the ability to withdraw real money.