10 Free Spins No Deposit Requirements
When a player registers at an online casino offering 10 free spins without a deposit, they can play specific games for free. Similar to playing slots in ‘demo’ mode, some free spins deals let players claim real cash – with some terms attached. We run through these in detail further down this guide.
Instead of having to pay in to activate this deal, new registrants can simply enter a few details to start. These deals are popular because they offer little to no risk. Any players who wish to keep spinning after they’ve used their credit, however, will need to pay in. Wagering requirements will traditionally apply, too – meaning players will need to wager back a specific amount of money to withdraw.
How Free Spin Promotions Can Be Used?
Typically, online casinos list a series of popular games that new players can claim 10 free spins for upon registration. These are usually triggered through the use of a promo code during the sign-up process.
Once a player is fully registered, they can log in to find free credit added to their account. These spins will expire after a set time declared by the casino and may be restricted to specific titles. Players can then use their spins to try out slots before depositing real money. In some cases, players can win real money through these deals – subject to wagering and win caps.
Once the 10 spins are used, the player then needs to deposit money to keep playing. Alternatively, they may have made some credit from their spins to play a little more. These promotions will typically set free spins at the lower end of the bet scale. For example, free spins for Starburst will likely start at 10p each (1p per pay line). Sometimes, max bet limits apply to prevent players from winning jackpot prizes from free credit.
Where to Find 10 Free Spins No Deposit (UK)
Finding this type of deal is often as easy as Googling its name. For example, spin deals without deposits are becoming easier to find across larger casinos. These will typically appear towards the top of Google’s search rankings.
If you have a favourite casino, make sure to sign up for promotional emails and follow them on social media. New free spins deals are particularly easy to find on Facebook and Instagram. In some scenarios, you may get priority access to these deals by signing up as a VIP.
How to Claim 10 Free Spins No Deposit Offer
Claiming free 10 spins (no deposit) may be as easy as entering a free bonus code when registering. This process may differ from site to site, but here is what you can generally expect:
- Find a participating casino and click or tap their ‘promotions’ tab.
- Take note of any promo codes for deals you’d like to activate.
- Click or tap the deal you prefer; in this case, 10 free spins without deposit.
- Fill out a form with your contact information, promo code, and payment details.
- You won’t have to pay yet – but add a valid payment option to help verify your identity.
- The casino may ask you for ID – i.e., a valid passport, driving licence, and/or utility bill.
- Complete the form and ID checks, and wait for an email to arrive.
- Verify your email address using a link in this email, and log into your account.
- You should now have 10 spins to play with – absolutely free.
Top of 10 Free Spins No Deposit Games
Below, you’ll find five of the best casino brands offering 10 free spins deals without deposit. This list also contains wagering information and the games they apply to.
|2||Spinit||40x||£100||Book of Dead|
|3||Egypt Slots||60x||£200||Mysterious Egypt|
|5||Online Slots UK||65x||£50||Burning Wins|
10 No Deposit Free Spins: All About Terms and Conditions
Players claiming 10 free spins without a deposit will always need to adhere to standard terms and conditions. Here are some of the common terms to look out for.
- Wagering requirements: Wagering requirements demand that customers play back a sum of money into a casino before they can withdraw. For example, a free spins deal may require players to wager back 60x their total winnings. Having won £5, that means you’d play back £300 before cash withdrawal.
- Winning cap and maximum withdrawal: Winning caps prevent players from claiming jackpot prizes on spin deals. These cap amounts may vary from deal to deal. They may also be paired with max cashout or withdrawal rates, which stipulate how much real cash you can take away.
- Maximum bet: In many cases, spin packages and deals will stipulate a set bet amount, typically the minimum for a given game. Max bets may apply in some cases, where players cannot spin for more than an upper amount.
- Deposit methods: Some free spins bonus deals require UK players to register valid debit cards before claiming their credit. They won’t have to pay right away, but these methods can be used to help prove ID. In some cases, e-wallets such as Neteller and Skrill are restricted from free spins bonuses.
- Time-related limit: Once claimed, many free spins will expire after a few days if not used. For example, a player may need to use their spins within 48 hours of claiming them. There may also be limitations when they need to wager their spins’ winnings back.
- Restricted games: UK casinos may restrict free spins packages to a handful of games, such as Burning Wins or Book of Dead. It is rare to find free spins packages you can use across a whole casino, but not unheard of.