BPay is an Australian online payment system used by a huge chunk of Australians to pay their bills by transferring funds electronically from their Bank accounts to their billers, using a mobile phone or personal computers. If you are an Aussie online casino gamer, you’ll be happy to know that BPay also permits you to deposit funds to gaming sites that accept it as a payment method. So, once you are done with enjoying our free to play reel collection, this is a convenient payment merchant you can use to load deposits for playing the selection of hits under our roof on our hand-picked casino sites.
Slot Sites That Accept BPay.
Here, at Free Slots No Download, we have a great deal of online slots you can access instantly without downloading any software or registering to play for free. Among them, there are some that accept deposits made via Bpay like Kitty Glitter, Buffalo, Da Vinci Diamonds and loads more. To keep your real money gaming transition from free play as smooth as possible, we have listed the BPay casinos where you can enjoy the reels for real money. Furthermore, this site contains the latest and unbiased reviews of every slot machine you could think of. Just like our site, Slotozilla.com is another one-stop shop for slot machine enthusiasts with a wide array of instant-play slot machines that don’t require you to sign up before playing. With these two exclusive platforms at hand, you will never miss out on anything concerning slots. Why don’t you check them out to expand your slot machine horizons?
Slot Machines That Lets You Pay Using BPay
Once you are satisfied with spinning the reels for free, some of the slots that allow you to make deposits using BPay for real money pay include:
- House of fun
- Texas Tea
- Vegas Party
- Lost Vegas
How to Deposit Real Money to Your Account Using BPay
To use the payment method, you must be registered to any Australian Financial institution such as banks for online and Mobile Banking. After registration, it means you will be connected to any other financial institution that approves this merchant; then you can make instant deposits using BPay. To understand how to carry out the deposit process on any BPay online casinos listed here in our site, look into the following steps:
- Choose any slot from the site, and you will be forwarded to the best online casino suggested to play the slot.
- In the “Banking” section under “My Account”, copy the Biller code provided by the casino website to begin the process of payments.
- Login to your BPay online portal and deposit money to the casino to the Biller code you copied.
- After making your deposit, you will copy that unique customer reference number and paste it in the reference number field in that payment form.
- After the number is successfully authenticated, you will have made your deposit.
BPay Online Casinos Offering Welcome Offers
Some of the BPay casino sites that offer amazing welcome bonuses are as follows:
- William Hill Casino: – here, you receive a matched welcome bonus of 150% up to $200 on your first deposit.
- 888 Casino: – sign up to get a welcome bonus of 100% matched up to $200 after loading your qualifying buy-in.
- BetAt Casino: – the casino offers a sign-up offer of $500 in a doubled initial deposit deal plus an additional 50 free spins to spend on the reels.
- Royal Panda: – on making your first deposit you will be awarded $100 in welcome bonus rewards so that you can have a blast from the word go.
BPay transactions are free- you won’t be charged anything per transaction. Therefore, if let’s say you have made a $500 deposit using BPay, you will end up with the same $500 amount in your casino account. You’ll also be happy to know that loading using this prepaid card will still earn you the welcome package in all casino sites that accept it.
Slot Games That You Can Play After Deposit Using BPay
- Zeus. It is a classic online slot machine that is available for free or real money play. It has 5 reels plus 30 paylines and comes with an ancient mythical theme from Greece. Watch out for the scatters and wilds if you want to make more money!
- Gladiator. It is a progressive slot with a theme based on the Oscar award-winning movie, the Gladiator. It is characterised by 5 reels together with 25 paylines with one of the most epic soundtracks. As you play, you’ll encounter icons of the ancient era of the Roman empire such as the Coliseum which is the scatter, and the mask of the gladiator is the wild symbol.
- Chicago. It is Novomatic’s famous online slot whose themes is based on the Chicago state in the early 1920s. It has 5 reels, and 20 paylines with a vintage car as the scatter symbol to give out free spins and high payouts.
BPay can only be used in making deposits; you can not use it to cash out.
- Currencies Accepted by BPay. Financial transactions done via this merchant are carried out in the Australian Dollar only.
- Minimum and Maximum Deposit. While the minimum you can deposit is $1, there are no limits in the maximum deposit. However, such limits will depend on the casino you are playing in.
- Instant Payments. To make an instant deposit, you need a biller code of the casino you are depositing to. Then login to your BPay portal and cash in your deposit to the casino using the biller code. After that, enter the reference number to complete the transaction. It’s quite a relief for low rollers that using BPay, you can load as little as $1, but you must adhere to the minimums set by the house.
The most exceptional developers responsible for the online slot games that can accept gaming with this payment merchant include:
Advantages of Using BPay
The perks of using this payment option are such as:
- The transactions are secure and safe.
- It is a quick way of depositing funds into an online casino in a split second.
- It is easy to operate.
- There are no limits when it comes to maximum deposits.
- Your details are never disclosed to third parties.
The most significant demerits of using this payment method are:
- its only available in Australia
- it supports only the Australian Dollar
How can I deposit money using BPay?
Just log in to your account and then paste in the biller code of the online casino you want to deposit in. After making payment, you will then present the reference number to complete the transaction.
2. Are there any transactional fees?
No, you will not incur any transactional charges
3. BPay is available in which countries?
It is only available in Australia
4. Can I withdraw cash using BPay?
No, it cannot be used to make withdrawals
5. Which currencies are accepted by BPay?
BPay only supports the Australian Dollar, so you might undergo conversion fees if you use any other currency.