Big Blox Slot Game Bonuses
- Yggdrasil Gaming
- Max Coins Per Spin:
- Free Spins:
- Scatter symbol:
- Min Coins Per Spin:
- Autoplay Option:
- Wild Symbol:
- Bonus Game:
Big Blox online slot is an intriguing title by Yggdrasil Gaming that takes players deep into the jungle to witness tiki culture at its finest. The pokie machine features a standard five by three grid with 243 ways to win. The use of winning combinations and the value of characters in the video slot means that even a single spin can collect the biggest win of 3,888 times the coin value. However, the slot is minimalistic when it comes to the boons it has lined up for gamblers. These elements of the set are deeply highlighted in this Big Blox slot review.
Best Online Casinos
|Cruise||55 Free Spins + 100% up to $/£/€200 + 200 Free Spins||Play Now|
|Vulkan Vegas||Up to CA$/€/$1,000 + 125 Free Spins||Play Now||Only the first and the second deposit made within 7 days after the activation of the bonus are taken into account with the offer. Max bonus amount for the first deposit is €300; for the second starting from €15 —€400, for the second starting from €50 — €700. 30x wagering requirements for free spins and 40x for bonuses. The maximum bet allowed when playing with bonus money is of $/C$/€5.|
More Yggdrasil Gaming Free Slot Games
Bonus Features of Big Blox by Yggdrasil Gaming
Bonuses are significant defining features for slot machines, and Big Blox opts for a simple but unique approach in this respect. The pokie abandons the inclusion of standard features like free spins, wild symbols, and scatters, which can be found in almost all other Yggdrasil Gaming slots. Instead, the game includes the following incentives:
- The Big Block Feature. The entire concept of the Big Blox free slot game is centred on this bonus feature. In each spin, a big symbol block appears and covers more than one icon unit. These blocks can cover as little as two by two cells or as much as the entire screen, making them five by three symbols. The appearance of these colossal symbols increases the chances of forming payout combinations since the areas they cover represent identical symbols.
- Reel multipliers. This Big Blox bonus is tied to the massive symbols as well. When the colossal characters cover significant areas that form several wins, they are multiplied severally. For instance, a combo of a single icon on reel one and a two by three symbol on reels two and three triggers a multiplier of four times on the value of its three-character combination.
The characters in Big Blox play a significant role in depicting the exotic cartoon tribe theme in the game. The icons are also the central element in the provision of winnings. After each spin, the grid is filled with fifteen symbols in random order. Payouts are triggered when three or more of them appear on sequential columns. Since the game uses 243 win ways in the place of bet lines, the winning clusters can be aligned in any order. However, they still have to sit on sequential reels from the leftmost one for them to count.
Big Blox game symbols are divided into two categories – low-value and high-value icons. The low-value characters consist of the poker suits hearts, diamonds, clubs, and spades. The symbols are disguised as quirky skulls to fit in with the rest of the free online slot machine theme. The high-value icons are tiki statues of different colours and boxy designs. Each of their combinations has a definite value displayed in the paytable, which is then multiplied by the coin denomination used when landed. Below is a Big Blox Slot overview of the wins of each combination:
|Symbols||3 of them||4 of them||5 of them|
In a single spin, the big win Big Blox can go up to 3,888 times the coin value with multiple combinations. The payouts are similar in free Big Blox slot machine and the real money variation. The only difference is in the ability to cash out the wins collected in the latter.
How to Play Big Blox Slot Machine
You can play Big Blox slot free or paid version which is an easy to grasp procedure for both newbies and seasoned gamblers. The process kicks off with stake selection between 0.25 and 100 credits. Proceed to spin the reels either manually or automatically. No skill should be applied in the slot strategy, and all one can do is hope for luck to land winning combinations. The game spins are independent of each other, which means that the results of one round do not affect those of others. Nonetheless, the higher bets are used, the better the chances of exploiting the payout percentage to its maximum are. If you want to play Big Blox for real money to witness big wins, it is only possible in online casinos once an account is opened and a cash commitment is made.
The procedure used to play Big Blox for fun and real money is run using the buttons placed on the UI bar at the bottom of the slot screen. The placement of fields on the control panel is in the same order as that of other Yggdrasil Gaming pokies, but with altered designs to fit the stone-inspired structure of the grid. The included buttons are:
- + – opens a short strip of other buttons used to open the information tab, change game settings, display the game rules, and mute or unmute sound.
- Ways – indicates the number of win ways used in the pokie, which are 243.
- Coin value – has the (-) and (+) keys on each side to adjust the coin denomination between 0.01 and 4 credits. Each spin uses 25 of these coins.
- Cash Bet – shows the total stake per round, which is the value of each coin multiplied by 25. The lowest possible wager is 0.25 credits while the maximum is 100 credits. Bets are displayed in the form of euros when playing for real money.
- Max Bet – sets the highest stake of 100 credits automatically.
- Curved arrow – spins the reels.
- Play button in curved arrow – activates the autoplay function that supports as many as 1,000 preset spins. It can also activate infinite spins that only halt when the Stop button is pressed.
- Win – shows the payouts of each round.
- Balance – displays the credits accessible for bet placement.
Exotic Design of Big Blox Slot Machine
Big Blox no download slot focuses on having a thematic front, which results in a well-crafted presentation. The game is set in the middle of a jungle, and its imagery is heavily dependent on cartoon graphics. The theme draws inspiration from tribal designs that result in a weird but awe-inspiring game screen. The five reels of the game are a simple blue slab that is surrounded by rocks sculpted to look like skulls. Even though skulls are often linked to scary and horror pokies, Big Blox puts a bohemian twist to them that adds to the unusual nature of the game. A lot of attention is paid to the grid over the jungle surroundings, but leaves and vines can be spotted hanging on the sides to compliment the scenery. Tribal tunes play in the background, which ties the whole scene together.
Big Blox draws its inspiration from a generic theme, which means that several other slots of its kind can be found online. However, this does not downplay the thrill offered in the online pokie. Some of the sets that are likened to Big Blox include:
- Totem Lightning
- Vikings Go Berzerk slot demo
- Wild Turkey
- Tiki Wonders
- Tiki Mania
- Aztec Wilds
- Beauty and the Beast slot
- Tiki Paradise, etc.
These slot machines table a similar experience to the one when you play Big Blox online slot when it comes to visuals. Payouts, bonuses, and betting limits, on the other hand, vary significantly from one title to the other.
Big Blox no Download Slot RTP Percentage
The pokie machine features a payout percentage of 96.2%, which places it above the stipulated standard of 95%. The RTP odds determine that the game is liked to pay a little over 96 euros when bets of 100 euros are placed over a long period. However, Big Blox gameplay is dependent on a chance with the results of each spin being independent of the previous and next ones. Therefore, this prediction is only hypothetical, but it does show the game’s theoretical likeliness to pay.
Big Blox slot machine also has a publicly provided variance, which is medium to high. This metric indicates that the game is inclined to providing sizeable payouts but in spaced out instances. The game also swings to average winnings that are granted moderately. Like with the RTP, Big Blox variance is hypothetical and cannot be used to tell the definite results of payouts.
Big Blox Slot Review: Wrapping Up
Big Blox slot game can be commended for being a pokie machine that blends simple game elements with different additions that make it unique. Most of the game’s build is straightforward with no bonuses and mini-rounds that go over the top. Its theme is also reflective of a generic storyline that can is not definitive and can be found elsewhere. Its visual effects may reflect the imaging mastery of Yggdrasil Gaming, but they are still simple with no mind-blowing effects that knock things out of the park. Nonetheless, the game does include an impressive game format with the Big Blocks Feature. Even though it depends on luck, the set comes with a significant chance of landing sizeable wins since the feature is guaranteed in each spin.
Upsides and Downsides
Big Blox Slot features numerous upsides that make it worth trying and have earned it a spot in numerous popularity lists including:
- free online Big Blox version availability which does not need cash to play. This version is ideal if you want to play for free.
- A real money version that accommodates players willing to put cash on the line for the chance to receive the same in payouts
- A Big Blox bonus feature that awards colossal symbols in each spin
- 243 win ways in the place of paylines, which affords the same number of opportunities to land a payout combination every round
- Wide bet limits of between 0.25 and 100 euros per spin that suit both low and high rollers
- A decent RTP rate of 96.2% that is constant in all the gambling destinations offering the title
- Availability in more than 200 casinos online that table both Big Blox demo and real cash versions to play now.
However, Big Blox online slot is a double-sided coin that has some downsides to it. Some of them include:
- The lack of Big Blox free play rounds
- Inability to adjust the win ways used to identify winning combinations, which limits the flexibility of bet selection