If you are into some relaxing Jazz tunes, following the theme of nature, flowers, and ladybugs, you’ve come to the right place! The story behind 100 Ladies revolves around two bugs being in love, but those are not the only characters which catch the sight; the Wild and Bonus icons are even more important in this romantic tale. The texture is HD and done in great detail, thanks to the widely known IGT developer, which logo shines in the corner of the 100 Ladies online slot! Even without it, you would quickly recognize the interface specific for this manufacturer. IGT always provides all the necessary info right in front of you, with Game Rules and Settings explaining the slot’s play. As for the looks, an existing fact is that this machine changes its colors and the design of icons once the bonus feature is started!
Mastering This Love Story
- 100 Ladies slots don’t differentiate much from other IGT products since Line and Line Bet are the two almost always included options.
- The patterns on which the icons are matched range from one to hundred and their shapes are presented in Paytable.
- You can choose their number, however, you cannot determine which lines specifically you want to bet on.
- The wins obtained on these patterns are multiplied by the stake per line you’ve configured before deciding to spin the machine.
- Line Bet goes from one to twenty coins.
- Both options are set by clicking the plus and minus arrows, which results in a total bet of maximum 2000 credits. Hence, the minimum gambling amount is only one dollar/coin.
If you want to play free 100 Ladies casino slot machine, you’ll notice that the demo mode requires no download and can be found at free-slots-no-download.com. In this case, you’ll be provided with 3000 credits upon starting the gameplay. Be careful not to waste all in only one roll since the highest stake is not meant for low-pocket players and will make your balance insufficient in no time. Real money gamesters can pick among dozens of gambling sites offering this machine in the real mode and invest some cash.
The Stacked Add-On
- The Wild icon is shown as a bunch of cutesy bugs inside a leaf.
- It is a substitute for all other 11 ordinary cards, except for the “Bonus” sign.
- The substituting sign can get stacked in groups of 4+, making additional winning combos on the screen.
- This sign’s background changes from green to blue once Free Games are entered.
As usual, three Scatter icons, which are this time called “Bonus”, trigger this feature. However, enabling it is not that easy since the signs are excluded from the first and the last reel. This means that they need to be aligned on three central rows and on an active payline to activate the turns. Nonetheless, players are getting 10 free spins plus two times the total stake! Stacked Wilds are now more often seen on the display.
In the duration of this mode, the Bonus symbol gets a yellow background. Again, matching three of them grants 10 turns. This can be done until the number of consecutive free rolls riches 255. The phase is played with the same amount of lines and line bet which was set before activating it.