Yggdrasil is a relatively new online gaming software developer seeing that it was only recently established in 2013. Even with such a short time in the industry, the provider has showcased rapid growth, which has seen it rubbing shoulders with some of the top dogs in the business.
Its fast growth in gaming can be accounted to the fact that it was founded by the former CEO of the renowned online game provider Net Entertainment. Seeing that the founder was already familiar with the field, he was able to put together a well-equipped team to help him start the company from the ground up.
The queer name of this company may sound a little confusing, but it is inspired by an ash tree, which can be seen on the developer’s logo. The tree is known to have a mythical representation of the nine worlds that are showcased in its branch and roots features. Metaphorically, it represents an interconnected multiplex structure, which is what this agency stands for; delivering games that suit different gamers but having the basic aspect of Yggdrasil.
Yggdrasil Gaming Game Aspects
Certain features set the productions by this game developer from those of others, and they can be found in all the games they work on. Some of them include:
- Use of iSense tech. This technology is incorporated in all the slots Yggdrasil Gaming works on. The tech is used to give the games particle animations and stop-motion animation ability to make it appear as real as possible. This has given them a film like feel, making them appear more than just a slot game. The exploration of games in such detail has been allowed by the fact that this game developer was only recently launched.
- Ancient themes. Themes make slots more exciting to indulge in, and Yggdrasil gaming has done its fair share of exploration. One of the main themes that are used are those based on Ancient cultures such as Asia, Egypt, Greece, and Persia.
Popular Yggdrasil Slot Games
Yggdrasil Gaming concentrates on the production of slot games. Some of those that have been most popular with gamers include:
- Cyrus the Virus Slot This slot game is based on computer viruses, but one will be more excited in spotting these than their real counterparts. The main aim the gamer is subjected to is to kill these viruses to get more rewards. The bigger the virus, the bigger the payout that is offered.
- Draglings Slot Since the developer has a name based on a tree known to house birds and dragons, it comes as no surprise that the latter would serve as inspiration for a few slots. This game features a three by four by five by four by three grid arrangement rather than the conventional five by three. It also comes with various bonus features that are triggered by the dragon eggs.
- Valley of The Gods This game is based on the ancient gods of Egypt seeing that they still fascinate people centuries later. The slot was released in 2017 and stands as among their latest releases, which makes it among their best. The game features numerous features that help build the gambler’s bankroll significantly.
Casinos with Yggdrasil Games
With such success towing on its back, it is no wonder Yggdrasil stands as among the most highly-demanded game providers by casinos. Some of the gambling establishments that have partnered with this developer to present its gamers to players include:
- Mr Green Casino This gambling site has gained a lot of popularity among gamers for being among the most user-friendly casinos on the online platform. Aside from its simplicity, Mr. Green casino has also made a name for itself with the provision of games from prolific online gaming software providers such as the likes of Microgaming, Net Entertainment, and Yggdrasil Gaming. Gamblers get rewarded ten dollars for registering with the casino, and a forty percent match reward that goes up to forty dollars for the first deposit. This may seem like a small reward in comparison to those of other casinos, but the casino has numerous weekly, weekend, and special game offers lined up for players once they start indulging in gameplay.
- Betsafe Casino Licensed by Malta Gaming authority and the UK Gambling Commission, this casino has stood out among the masses with one of the biggest followings online. Gamblers get a wide choice of games, including those from Yggdrasil, and lucrative bonuses that seem to be working and keeping them coming back for more. A one hundred percent match reward is given for the first deposit which goes as high as one thousand dollars. Also, gamers get awarded twenty dollars anytime they visit the live casino option provided.
- Bet 365 Casino This gambling destination was established back in 2001, which makes it a pioneer in the gambling business. The casino has managed to provide a huge selection of games alongside those by Yggdrasil Gaming from establishments such as Microgaming, Net Entertainment, Playtech, and Williams Interactive. The casino is well known for its huge jackpot offers and a VIP platform that comes with great rewards.
- Guts CasinoGamblers registering with this casino get to enjoy a forty percent match promotion on their first deposit of up to forty dollars. This bonus is accompanied by weekly and weekend offers once the gamer starts indulging gameplay. The casino has a wide array of hundreds of games, some of which are from Yggdrasil. Net Entertainment, Playtech, Play’N, Go, and International Gaming Technologies are some of the other titles one is bound to run into.
Numerous industries have included their services on the mobile platform seeing that the devices have been incorporated in nearly everybody’s life, including the gambling industry. Yggdrasil Gaming, not letting themselves get left behind by the bandwagon, have developed their games with mobile compatible software for gamers to enjoy them at their location of choice. They can be accessed on popular operating systems such as iOS, Android, Windows, and Linux.
On smartphones and tablets, Yggdrasil games come in two forms: download and instant play. The download versions of the game are provided on popular mobile stores such as Apple Store for iOS users, Google Play Store for Android users, and Windows Store for Windows devices users.
These versions of the games can be enjoyed without the device having to be connected to the wide web. As for the instant play version, no download is required. All that’s required is entering the link to their desired game in the URL section and playing it directly on the web. However, the installation of a flash player is paramount for them to run smoothly. Since iOS device users do not have the freedom of downloading a flash player, Yggdrasil has taken the initiative to develop an alternative.
Pros of Indulging in Yggdrasil Gaming Games
A spot at the top of the gambling pyramid has not just been handed to Yggdrasil Gaming. On the contrary, the casino has worked to have numerous advantages over other game developers to make itself a sensation among gamers. Some of these pros include:
The licenses of a software developer go a long way in earning the trust of gamers, especially considering that money transactions are occurring on a virtual platform. Yggdrasil has had the honor of being licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority, seeing that it is based in Malta. Additionally, it holds a license from the prestigious UK Gambling Commission.
These licensing institutions ensure that gamblers are well protected when gambling online and handle issues they present regarding casinos and software developers who hold their licenses. Also, they use some of their branches such as eCOGRA to vet the random number generators used in game development to see their legitimacy in the provision of fair gameplay.
State-of-the-art graphics quality
In the world of gambling, there are great graphics, and then there is Yggdrasil Gaming kind of graphics. The introduction of this online gaming software developer in the industry has helped it use some of the latest techs in the development of games to introduce a refreshing take on classic casino games. The agency incorporates iSense technology in all their games, allowing them to have clearer animations and glitch-free transitions without necessarily using Java. This has made it compatible with many more devices than it would have if the Java application was required.
The incorporation of different themes in the production of games allows this software developer to serve a much wider range of gamblers. The themes used range from classic fruit machine ones to more modern takes such as Ancient cultures, mythical creatures, and holidays.
Yggdrasil Gaming understands that customer care is an intricate part of the success of an entity that relies on clients to operate. This has been witnessed in the responsive client support team the software developer has. Phone, email, fax, and live chat are some of the contact option gamers are provided with in case they have an issue to bring up about the establishment. Emails are usually replied to within twenty-four hours, and live chat option responses get replies almost immediately.