Fancy a chilled pint with a game of slots to rewind after a stressful weekend? Do you like your slot games just as you like your beer, Chilled and with lots of fun & froth? Fret not; the free Bier Haus Slot machine is the perfect game for you. From the house of WMS, this 5 reels 40 pay line slot machine is set in a traditional German pub. The title is a German play on the English words Beer House. For Beer aficionados, the game is the godsend. Germany, as we all know, is fond of its beers and holds an annual 16-day festival to celebrate their love for the malty brew. Online Bier Haus Slot machines pays a tribute to that rich cultural heritage of Germany through its fun beer related symbols such as the Bavarian Beer Drinker, the Accordion etc. Before we proceed further, let us know a little about the brains behind this brilliant video slots game, WMS gaming.
WMS Gaming – An overview
Since 1974, Illinois-based WMS Gaming first took the top position in the field of manufacturing slot machines and then became the pioneer in the online video slots industry too. WMS challenges the players and tests their gray matter through their excellently crafted games. They have been industry leaders, having been the first to introduce the concept of slot games having multi-line and multi-coin secondary bonus payouts. As well try to play Lobstermania slot machine.
Since 2012, WMS Gaming has expanded its portfolio and has transported its already existing game catalog to mobile devices as well, so that players can now enjoy their favorite slot games on the go.
Bier Haus Slots – How to Play
With Bier Haus Slots, you get classic German symbols to play with such as the Bavarian Beer Drinker, Beer Stein, an Accordion, a German Castle, the Game’s Logo, Beer Mugs, Chestnuts, and the beautiful blonde German waitresses, who serve as the Feature and Gold Feature icons, which are triggers for the Free Spins round ( to be discussed in later sections).
The rules are fairly straightforward, wherein you press spin and win money according to your combination of signs from left to right. Although the game has 40 pay lines, you can alter them at their convenience and make it a little interesting for you. The total bet can be modified by changing the bet per line and as always in games of chance, the bigger your bet, the higher your risk, and the higher your risk, the bigger your win.
You can win from $0.05 to $5.0 per line in this game for each bet that you place. However, newer players are always advised to try out the free version first. They can get a feel of the game first, and then take the plunge into the game to win real money.
Bier Haus Slots – Bonus Features
WMS has ensured that Bier Haus slots game is filled up to its gills with the bonus feature and bonus spins. In slot games, the bonuses consist of wild symbols, free spins, in-game bonuses amongst other features which a developer may try to introduce into the gameplay. These bonus features play a major role in attracting a player towards the game and consequently rewards him/her with handsome winnings. Let us have a look at a few bonus features: –
- Wild Symbols – The “Beer Keg” acts as a Wild symbol for this game and substitutes all the symbols, except the “Waitress” symbol. This blonde “Waitress” symbol acts as your key to the Gold Feature of the Bier Haus Slots, which is regally presented on a purple background. When this happens anytime in the free spins, the Wild symbol becomes a Locked Wild symbol, which stays in place with each spin, thus exponentially maximizing your winning chances.
- Free Spins – Free Spins are provided to a player when a minimum 5 Feature Symbols appear anywhere on the reel. 5 free spins are automatically credited when 5 Feature Symbols or 5 Gold Feature Symbols appear on the reels. Each Scatter in addition to the 5 Scatters provides you with 5 extra spins. The game also provides you an opportunity to store your free spins for later use, with a maximum of 80 spins being allowed on retainer.
Apart from these obvious monetary Bonus features, this G+ Deluxe game from WMS has an option to view in-game statistics so that the player can analyze their performance and improve their gameplay.
Interactive & Polished
With its highly interactive and polished interface along with an engaging gameplay and bonus structure, the Bier Haus slots from WMS have slowly risen to being one of the most popular slot games on the gaming horizon. The bonus and rules are fairly simple and straightforward and do not present a convoluted picture to a new player, thus putting them at ease. We hope our review of Bier Haus Slots has been helpful. As well as free “Spartacus” slots with 100 paylines.
Bier Haus is an online video slot with 5 reels and 40 paylines. It was developed and released by the Williams Interactive software developing company.
- The size of a single coin can’t be modified and it’s set to 1.
- One can affect the amount of the bet per line (and total bet) by using the control buttons placed beneath the reels. One can notice that the amount of the total bet ranges from 0.4 up to 40 per spin.
- Try the other Spartacus slot for free playing by WMS gaming – one more popular slot machines with special bonus games and rounds.
- The amount of the maximum payout (jackpot prize) is 500 credits.
- The theoretical RTP percentage is somewhere around 96%. This puts Bier Haus among the medium volatility slots. High volatility slots carry larger but less frequent payouts and the greater amount of risk. Low volatility slots don’t carry that much risk because payments are more frequent, although smaller.
- Bier Haus online video slot doesn’t contain additional bonus rounds.
- The free spins feature is included, as well as the autoplay option.
- A mobile version of this pokie hasn’t been released yet, so the players would have to play via desktop/laptop.
- Bier Haus can be played for free without having to download or register. It can be accessed directly through the web browser in instant play mode (pre-installed Adobe Flash Player is required).
Symbols & Payouts
Bier Haus consists of 12 symbols overall. There are 10 regular ones plus the wild and the scatter (which comes in two forms). Regular symbols can be divided into lower paying ones and higher paying ones. The first group is displayed as card marks and the second is illustrated to match the theme of the game. Among them the man with the mustache is the one that is worth the most, carrying the maximum payout (jackpot prize) for five of them landed on an active payline.
The wild is illustrated as a mug filled with beer. It can substitute all the symbols, except for the feature token (scatter). Unfortunately, it can’t form the winning combination on its own. The scatter is displayed as a beautiful blonde lady. It has the ability to trigger the free spins feature.