VIP, which is an abbreviation for Very Important Person, definitely comes with numerous benefits over being a regular player. From better bonus offers to exclusive gifts, it is no wonder most players look to join this elite group. The VIP program comes with a ladder that arranges gamers from the lowest to the highest levels. The highest levels come with the best offers. The titles given to the system depend on the casino, but most go as follows:
The higher the tier club, the more the requirements that come with joining it.
Deposits and Withdrawal
The use of real money wagers in online casinos requires sites to provide payment methods to conduct transactions. Most casinos provide numerous cashier options to suit gamblers from areas where they make their services available. Some of the prolific casinos with VIP programs and the money channels provided are:
- Royal Panda Casino. Visa, MasterCard, Paysafecard, Skrill, Maestro, GiroPay, Neteller.
- Sloty Casino. Neteller, MasterCard, Skrill, Zimpler, Trustly, GiroPay, Credit and Debit Cards, Bank Wire Transfer.
- Mr. Green Casino. Click and Buy, Skrill, Neteller, Visa, Paysafecard, MasterCard.
- Casumo Casino. Neteller, Visa, Visa Electron, Puggle Pay, PayPal.
- Guts Casino.
EU Teller, GluePay, Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Bank Wire Transfer, WebMoney, Paysafecard, Visa Debit.
The fees and terms that apply to the transactions made are specific to each casino. This is with the inclusion of the deposit and withdrawal limits.
In the case of transactions, VIP gamblers use similar channels as ordinary players. The difference comes in the withdrawal limits. VIP gamers are provided with the freedom to surpass the set withdrawal limits and have their transactions processed much faster.
Some casinos come with special game provision for their VIP members that are not open to regular players. Since most VIP members tend to be high rollers, these games come with the requirement of high wager placements. Most of the games set aside for this purpose are table games such as:
- VIP Blackjack;
- VIP roulette;
- VIP Poker;
- VIP baccarat;
With the high wager requirements, these games come with high winnings that are quite hard to run into in regular casino games.
Becoming a VIP Member
Joining the group of elite members does not just happen with the click of a button, but it is not hard either. There are a few things one is required to do by the casino they choose to gamble with to join this club. Some of them include:
- Be a regular. Casinos are very keen to note members who are loyal to their site, and this done by noting those who regularly engage the casino in business. Ensure you visit the casino frequently to ensure that you build a good rapport with the site. Even if you do not feel like gaming, just deposit with the casino. Keep in mind that free games do not count when it comes to consistency with a casino.
- Be a big spender. High VIP levels are achieved by spending considerable amounts of cash. This doesn’t mean that you become careless in how you spend money on a site. Rather, aim to increase the amount you stake in your games. This will earn you more tier points that will reflect in mobbing you higher the VIP ladder.
- Claim as bonuses and promos. Casinos like to see that their gamers are claiming the offers they make. Ensure you claim the reload bonuses and special promos that are made by the gaming destination to show that you see that they appreciate you.
- Ask to be a VIP member. This applies to casinos that invite their VIP members. If so, one can consider writing to them requesting to join. One can make their chances better by being a regular and having VIP membership in another prestigious casino.
Benefits of VIP Members
Being a casino member comes with numerous benefits, but being a VIP gambler means these bonuses are amplified. Each casino will come with specialized treatment for their gamers that is unique from other sites, but some of the most popular aspects include:
- Personal account manager. As an ordinary gamer, any issues or questions one may want to bring up will have to be solved using the casino’s client support team. However, this may take a while since most prolific sites record a fan base of thousands of players, so their customer care teams are always on their toes. Since such establishments would not like to risk losing their VIP players due to long service queues, they dedicate special managers to handle them personally. An account manager comes with the advantage of solving issues of having to go through long channels or being kept up to date on any special events being held by the casino.
- Special bonus and promo offers.
Bonuses and promotions are exciting for gamblers, but they are even more exciting for VIP players. Members of this special club get offered rewards that are only limited to them more often than ordinary members. These bonuses are specifically designed to meet the need of a VIP gamer. Additionally, during the provision of bonuses to the rest of the casino members, some gambling destinations allow the gamers to customize the bonuses to suit their needs.
- Unique rewards. In the event of birthdays and anniversaries, regular players in most casinos are sent a message. This is not the case with VIP members. Being VIP means such special events come with the provision of special awards like gadgets such as cash awards, free play, match promotions, and small gadgets.
- Fast withdrawals. All casinos come with a pending period for the cashier options it offers. Depending on the method being used, the pending window could be anywhere between twenty-four hours and ten days. As a VIP player, you can skip all the waiting periods provided and get your money as soon as you request for a withdrawal. This is specially reserved for those who are making huge withdrawals.
- Higher withdrawal limits. Most gambling destinations put a limit on the amount of money that can be withdrawn either daily, weekly, or monthly. As a VIP gambler, one has the freedom to exceed this limit to access their winnings. This can be done by requesting one’s personal manager or the casino’s client support team.
- Better tier point rates. Most casinos that come with tier systems for their VIP program offer points to move up the ladder. These points can be exchanged for numerous things in the casino. These include free spins, cashback rates, and cash. For instance, a casino can set their exchange rate at one hundred points for one euro. VIP players come with the freedom to manipulate these exchange rates to get better cash offers as well as free play rounds.
- Event invitations. Prolific online casinos have been known to hold events off the online platform such as cruises and vacations for gamers. In most cases, these offers are exclusively provided to VIP members and those who are willing to meet the price tag provided.
Being VIP in any sector pays off, especially in the casino business. VIP players get to enjoy numerous offers that would be out of reach if they were regular players. One should aim to become a member of this elite club for the best gambling experience.