Payment Methods Accepting SEK
The best payment option for players to make a deposit in SEK would be with credit or debit cards. Otherwise, common methods include Paysafe and Entro Pay prepaid cards, direct wire transfer or via eBanking software like Citadel Direct or Trustly. E-Wallets like Skrill, Neteller and Paypal are also commonly used.
Currency Exchange Rate
Usually, the currency exchange rate is free at most international casinos. Players can find the currency exchanging drop-down button at the casino website, and in the payments section or somewhere at the top of the website. Check if there are any conversion rates applied by the subjective casino, or nothing is mentioned on the website, refer to the customer support.
Online Casinos with SEK
Online Casinos that accept SEK Krona are widely and legally available. We have listed below the top 7 casinos.
- Betat Casino — Accepts Swedish Krona (kr.), and is gaining high popularity for providing high-end games by NetEnt and Microgaming.
- Casumo — Valid for Swedish Players, and accepts SEK from other countries as well. The casino is most famous for its numerous jackpot winners, over a short period of time.
- Sloty — Sloty Casino is an instant play casino that caters largely to the Swedish players and offers a host of bonuses, promotions and deals.
- Slotty Vegas — Accepts Swedish kroner, and is a fun casino, that offers most popular games and awesome additional payouts.
- Royal Panda — Not only accepts Krona but also provides Swedish Language website and customer support.
- Supper Lenny — A well-developed casino, with the talking antelope mascot, offers a diverse range of slots, with mobile gaming feature and a host of bonuses and deals.
- Dunder Casino — the newbie casino in the gambling industry supports Swedish currency and language in its website.
Depositing & Withdrawing Money
- A standard method is maintained for depositing and withdrawing money when playing with SEK currency.
- Usually, a drop-down menu is available in the payments section for players to choose an option. Diverse payment options are accepted by casinos that offer a number of currency denominations.
- When it comes to gambling in Sweden, it has strict laws and regulations by the Governmental Monopoly. So the Government recognized casinos would be the most profitable to deposit in.
- Swedish players should always refer to the Terms and Conditions page of the online casino to be aware of any policies that matter in the deposit or withdrawal of real money in kr.
Advantages of Playing with SEK
The best advantage of playing with Swedish currency includes:
- Gambling in Sweden is tightly regulated by the Swedish Governmental Monopoly, streamlining the best casinos to be available to the players with the SEK. This is most advantageous as gamers have a minimum risk with landing up in blacklisted sites.
- Gambling enthusiasts have a secure environment for playing.
- The online casinos both domestic and international that are available to Swedes are the best ones, and offer diverse collection of top – notch games.
- Usually, casinos that accept Krona, offer a variety of payment methods.
Is playing at online casinos legal in Sweden?
Gambling in Sweden is legal for players above 18, but is tightly regulated by a Governmental monopoly and the authority of Svenska Spel.
Are there any taxes or conditions levied on real money withdrawals?
Real money withdrawals are not taxed, in native Swedish casinos, while withdrawal of winnings from offshore casinos is taxed up to 30%.
What are the common payment methods for Swedish players?
Common payment methods include credit card, debit cards, eWallets like Neteller and Skrill, wire transfer, eBanking or prepaid cards.
What are the minimum deposit and withdrawal amount when gambling with SEK?
It really depends on the casino. Gamers are advised to check out the policies for Swedes at individual casino website.