The government requires all online casino operators to register with Polish regulatory bodies and also have a physical establishment within the nation. This has seen many of the top online casinos withdraw from offering betting services to Polish citizens.
Most of the people who use this currency to bet are Poland nationals. Nevertheless, others who may be interested in using it are welcome to do so. This is to say that although the currency is not as recognized internationally like the Euro or the US dollar, international gamers who are interested in wagering using this money can do so in the casinos offering this option.
Popular Polish Casinos
Some of the online sites providing gaming opportunities to residents of Poland include:
- Bet365 – A person has to have attained the legal gambling age. New players get awarded a 200 PLN welcome bonus. A variety of games can be played in this casino. Polish citizens can play games in their national language, which is provided as an option on the site. All wagering conditions apply for bonuses awarded.
- Bwin Casino – Although it has a list of restricted countries, Poland is not among them. Gamblers can choose from a wide selection of games including slots, video games, poker, table games, as well as live sports. The virtual sets are available in instant play.
- Unibet Casino – Sets from some of the leading online game providers are available on this site. Mobile gaming is offered to players who prefer to play on the go. A 24/7 live support is provided to help customers solve issues as they arise. The gaming site is proven to be fair by eCogra, so gamers do not have to worry about unfair play.
- 10Bet Casino – A variety of games from top gaming companies like NetEnt, Evolution Gaming, Playtech, and Betsoft Gaming is available. Live chat is open at all times for members to air their grievances. However, the RTP is not audited by the public so it may be difficult to know whether or not the game results provided are fair.
- Expekt Casino – SSL encryption protects this site. Gibraltar Regulating Authority licenses it; therefore, the RTP is evidently fair. Players do not need to download any games for them to play. They are provided in instant play. The collection of games offered is massive as many of the top game producing companies offer their games here.
PLN Payment Methods
Each of these casinos provides different platforms for making payments for the money games. Some of the most spotted options include:
- Neteller – a fee of 1.9% is charged;
- Visa – the price of each transaction depends on the amount sent;
- Visa Electron;
- Entropay – 0.10 pounds are charged;
- Visa Debit;
To deposit money, one has to move cash from their banks to any of these online platforms, then send it to the casino account.
Currency Exchange Rate
Changing the PLN to other currencies is relatively simple. All one has to do is check if the cashier method one goes for provides an exchange option. If not, one has to change the cash from the bank to either euro, dollars, and pounds. If an exchange rate table is not provided, one can visit the currency encyclopedias online and find the best rates provided.
Before gamers can proceed to play in Polish online casinos, they should ensure that their gaming site of choice has the necessary licenses provided. Additionally, the licenses must be provided by prolific authorizing bodies to avoid any incidences.