Norwegian Krone Casinos – What Are They?
In layman’s language, they are casinos that either fully or partially support the Norwegian Krone as a currency at the site. These casinos are mostly friendly to Norwegian players even though they might as well accept players from other European regions.
Getting Started at the Norwegian Casinos
So you have finally decided you want to play at any of our recommended casinos. Good choice because you’ll be playing at the best sites online!
But, perhaps, you are not certain how to go about the registration process. Don’t panic, because we have an easy to follow guide that should take you through all the steps you need to start playing using NOK.
Step 1- Signing Up
- Open the website of the online casino you’ve chosen. You can proceed to download the software or easily complete the registration process on the flash platform.
- To create your account, click on the ‘Sign Up’ or ‘Register’ button that’s usually located on the homepage.
- Fill in all the required information on the signup sheet that appears. Ensure every information is accurate and up to date to avoid any complications when withdrawing your winnings.
- Click on the finish button, then log into your email and click on the link to complete the email verification process.
Step 2 – Banking: Adding Payment Method and Selecting Currency
In all the enlisted casinos, we have certified that their banking services are safe and secure. To start playing, you have to make an initial deposit. While there’s an option to play for free, you have to play using real money in order to win real cash and to do this, you have to buy casino credits using your Norwegian Krone.
Accomplishing this is very easy because there are a number of payment options that have been specifically chosen by casinos across Europe to enable Norwegians to make deposits using their local currency at no extra fee. Some of the popular ones include the following:
- VISA Card;
- e Wallets such as Skrill & Neteller;
- Direct Bank Transfers.
- Click on the banking page and select your preferred method of withdrawing;
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw;
- Click on the withdraw button and wait for your money.
To make your deposit, simply log into your account > Visit the banking section and click on the deposit option > Choose any of the methods above > Enter the required details > Click on the deposit button to complete the transaction.
It’s always important to remember you have to select the Norwegian Krone (kr) as the primary currency by clicking on the currency section located in the banking page. Otherwise, the casino will automatically use their standard option, which might be expensive for you. Once you complete your transaction, you are set to start playing real money games to win real cash!
Is it possible to make payments in kr from other countries?
Yes. The only condition in order to complete the transaction using the NOK is to choose your default currency as kr.
What exchange rate do the online casinos use when converting NOK from these countries?
Just like other exchange rate platforms, casinos are out to make money from all the transactions they make. Different casinos will, therefore, offer different exchange rates. To avoid this, it’s highly advisable that you choose to use the NOK as your main currency
How does one withdraw winnings in kr?
Withdrawing your currency in NOK is as easy as described below.
Take note that you can only withdraw funds in NOK if you deposited using NOK only.