The most notable bonus and promotions include the $1,600 free deposit money offered when you make your first three deposits. The loyalty and VIP reward system is catered to the loyal customers, too. These are all good offers, but most players seem not to understand how and when to claim them. It’s for this reason we’ve decided to write a dedicated article on how you can claim the bonus offer. This includes the following key sections:
- How you can deposit;
- What you need to do in order to claim the free cash .
- Methods accepted to withdraw once you have satisfied the conditions set to claim the bonus money.
How to Claim Bonuses
We’ve used the word different bonuses because JackpotCity Casino is home to a wide array of offers. As such we have prepared all the promotions and highlighted all the payment options that you can use to claim them.
|Promotional Offer||Accepted Payment Options|
|Welcome Bonus Offer of 100% up to a maximum of $1,600||MasterCard, VISA, AstroPay, DineroMail, ecoPayz, EntroPay, Skrill, Neteller, PayPal, Instadebit, MultiBanco, Paysafecard, Qiwi Wallet and all bank transfer methods accepted|
|Midweek and Weekend percentage match bonuses||MasterCard, VISA, Paysafecard and PayPal only|
|Loyalty Rewards||MasterCard, VISA, AstroPay, DineroMail, ecoPayz, EntroPay, Instadebit, MultiBanco, Paysafecard, Qiwi Wallet and all bank transfer methods accepted|
|VIP Rewards||MasterCard, VISA, AstroPay, DineroMail, ecoPayz, EntroPay, Skrill, Neteller, PayPal, Instadebit, MultiBanco, Paysafecard, Qiwi Wallet and all bank transfer methods accepted|
Evidently, JackpotCity accepts most of the payment options besides Skrill and Neteller. The most probable reason would be because these two companies have been undergoing some change in management and most companies tend to think they aren’t the best options possible.
How to Claim Your Rewards
So you’ve been offered your welcome bonus or whatever bonus that you’ve managed to receive. How do you claim it? Do you just start using it instantly or are there some conditions that you have to meet first before you can use it?
Just like any other business, a casino is out to make money and they just won’t give you the money for free. In order to use or withdraw the bonus cash, you have to meet what we refer to as a wagering requirement.
The wagering requirement is the minimum amount you have to wager in real cash before you can withdraw or use your bonus money. It varies from one casino to another and JackpotCity’s wagering requirement is set at 50× the bonus money.
Therefore if you are awarded a $200 bonus, you have to spend $10,000 in real money before you can actually withdraw this amount.
JackpotCity Game Contribution to Wagering Requirement
Take note that as you spend your money playing the games, not every game will contribute equally towards the wagering requirement. Slots, table games, and card games all have different contribution rates towards the wagering requirement as follows:
- All the video slots, keno and scratch cards have a 100% contribution towards the wagering requirement. This means if you spend $10 on any of the listed game, all of it will be considered when calculating the “playthrough.”
- All roulette games, casino war, video poker (besides Jack Or Better and All Aces) and blackjack variants (besides classic blackjack) have a contribution of 8% towards the wagering requirement. This means if you spend $10 on any of the listed games, only $8 is considered when calculating the WR.
- Jack or Better and All Aces Video Poker games as well as Classic Blackjack games contribute only 2% towards the WR.
Withdrawing Your Bonus – The Final Step
Once you have met the set conditions above, you are now free to withdraw your free money. You can use any of the following banking methods offered at JackpotCity Casino:
- Qiwi Wallet;
- Bank Transfer that’s supported in your region.
All these methods are internationally accepted and ensure that you can access your funds from anywhere in the world. They are safe and very secure, and JackpotCity Casino has put extra measures to ensure all your personal and financial information is safe.