Gambling as a source of entertainment has enthralled the human race since time immemorial. It has been mentioned in Indian epics like Mahabharata as well as numerous other books. The charm of quick money with the sudden adrenaline rush associated to it has indeed made gambling a popular mode of entertainment to a human being. As with every other form of entertainment, gambling has evolved over the ages more so with the advent of the software and internet revolution. As well try to play Merlin's Millions slot by NexGen gaming.
Population from countries who does not have easy access to live casinos now has the opportunity to go online and have the real-time feeling of being in a casino. Software providers have been smart enough to utilize this window of opportunity and companies like Euro Games Technology have come up with some of their business offerings like 40 Super Hot free slots which is a video slot is offering 40 different ways to play and win. Designed with fruit symbols, traditional sevens that are wild symbols and stars that are the scatter symbols, 40 Super Hot Slots is an absolute treat to play and win!
40 Super Hot Slots – The Design
40 Super Hot Slots has a simplistic design with a classic look having fruit icons for standard symbols, sevens for wild and stars for scatter symbols. This is a 5 X 3(i.e. 15 reels) slot with 40 pay lines where the minimum and maximum coin size is only one. However, the player can wage any of the five offered bet amounts ranging from 40 to 400, which are located under the reels. This humble offering from EGT gives the player the option play without any interference by clicking on the AutoPlay button. As well as Lobstermania free slot 2017.
Symbols and Pay lines
The 40 Super Hot Slot does pack a fruity punch when it comes to the symbols used – the Oranges, Lemons and the Cherries are some of the key symbols used in the game. All the three offer similar payouts – 10, 20 and 100 coins for matching three, four and five coins respectively.
Apart from these, the plums and watermelons are relatively higher paying symbols giving out 20 coins for matching three, 40 coins for four and 200 coins for spinning five across one of your 40 pay lines. However, the star in this game is the Grape symbol which offers a payout of 20 coins for matching three, 80 coins for four and 400 coins for five.
No slot game is complete without a scatter and a wild symbol and 40 Super Hot Slots is no exception. EGT has designated the number “7” as the wild symbol. As the “7” appears on the screen all other symbols on the screen is replaced thereby generating a winning a sequence for the player which otherwise might not have been possible. Apart from this, the wild symbol does generate a handsome winning if it appears thrice or more on the reel – 40 coins, 400 coins, and 1,000 coins respectively for matching thrice, four times and five times respectively.
If that is not enough incentive for a player, EGT has incorporated the Yellow Star as the scatter symbol, which gives some staggering payout – 200 coins for a treble, 800 coins for a quadruple and a mind-boggling 200,000 coins for a fiver.
The main attraction of playing 40 Super Hot Slots is that the player can gamble the winning amount, which is less than 700 currency units. As the player clicks on the “Gamble” button to gamble his winnings, the slot machine prompts to take a guess of the color of the card – “Red” or “Back”. While the correct guess allows the user to take home double the amount of the booty, a wrong guess would see all the winnings go down the drain. A win in the gamble can also make Players also stand a chance of winning a jackpot game on board known as the Jackpot Cards.
Jackpot Cards pays out as a 4- level mystery payout. This comes up randomly on the reel as the Jackpot Cards show up. The different suits of a playing card represent each level of the jackpot prize: Clubs, Spades, Diamonds, and Hearts. The slot presents a 12-Card deck to the player to pick and once the player picks up 3 cards of the same suit, he gets to win the corresponding prize that the particular deck offers.
A must-have for the Smart Phone Population
Briefly, 40 Super Hot Slots is a thoroughly entertaining and rewarding game although it lacks some of the basic features like free spins for the players. Another drawback is its absence on the mobile platform, which keeps it away from a major chunk of the audience who prefer to play it on their super fast handheld devices and pulls it back from its competitors who are fast rolling out mobile apps to cater to the worldwide smart phone population.
You can join in the fun of playing this game using various mobile platforms such as Android, iOS, Windows, and Blackberry devices. This EGT production operates without any speed hiccups on mobile devices and rarely showcases any signs of lagging. However, you can install Adobe Flash Player to your mobile device to ensure the smooth running of the game or download the HTML 5 version of the same.
Mobile 40 Super Hot Slot’s Gameplay
- Line bet – click on the (-) and (+) symbols to select the amount you would like to place on each pay line. The (-) icon decreases the bet amount while the (+) icon increases it.
- Lines – use the minus (-) and plus (+) buttons to select the number of pay lines to play with from the provided 40 pay lines once you have set the betting amount for each.
- Start – this option appears on the game’s screen as two circling arrows. Select Start to begin spinning the reels.
- Autoplay – select this icon to set the reels spinning consecutively. The spinning of the reels will continue until your balance is depleted or if you click the STOP button.
- Stop – click this button to disable the Autoplay option.
- The Gamble feature. Once a player makes a winning, they will be presented with the gamble feature that gives you the opportunity to double your winnings. In the new window that appears once the feature is selected, the player will have to guess the color of the playing card with its face down (either black or red). The card only faces upward when a color is selected to show whether the guess was accurate or not. If accurate, the previous winnings double in amount, but if not, all previous winnings are lost.
- The Jackpot Cards Mystery. This bonus feature can be found at the top of the game screen represented by four different card suits: spades, hearts, diamond, clubs. It is only made available at random after any played round. Once activated, the player is presented with 12 cards facing down where they will have to pick three of the same suit in order to get a price.