International Game Technology (IGT) is a world-renowned company headquartered in Las Vegas and Reno, Nevada, developing, manufacturing and distributing various gambling models and a variety of gambling software. Currently, it produces about half of all gaming devices in the US, and its annual turnover exceeds two billion dollars.
For the first 10 years of its activity, the company remained in the ownership of its founder, but the success of the slot machines allowed IGT to enter the exchange and attract large-scale investments. One of the most famous devices of the American developer is Megabucks with its progressive jackpots starting from $ 1 million.
Gradually International Game Technology acquired other brands that work in this industry. So it included Barcrest Gaming, Sodak Gaming, Acres Gaming and others. Over time, IGT shares appeared on the world’s largest exchanges.
It is impossible to list all the technical developments of IGT and its subsidiaries in the framework of one article. Let’s just say that many of the findings of the developers of International Game Technology were originally a bold innovation, and later turned into a standard, which is followed by other producers of software for the casino.
For a long time you dream to go to Las Vegas, but still can not get out? Then run the Vegas Nights slot machine, and Vegas will come to you himself. This is a very colorful model of the IGT studio with several original and really fascinating gameplay features.
The range of online gambling from International Game Technology includes several dozens of unique slot machines, as well as a solid selection of desktop, card and entertainment models. Reviews of the most interesting games of International Game Technology.
Video slot “Nights of Vegas” consists of five reels. The game is played only on twenty-five lines. Each is allowed to put up to ten chips cost from one to fifty cents ($ 0.25 – $ 125 per round).
The pictures on the main screen are located on a 5×3 grid. The set of available game options consists of different types of images, including two jokers, respins with bonuses and a series of free spins with special conditions.
Base icons bring winnings, making on active bands continuous sequences of the same elements. Chains are always starting from the first drum on the left. The maximum option for each item is taken into account.
For the calculation of payments, the coefficients assigned to all possible combinations are provided. In Vegas Nights, they range from x5 to x150. They are multiplied by the bet on the line.
Trying to double the winnings is impossible. Exceptions and special functions are discussed below.
The letters J, Q, K and A, sparkling with bright lights, appear on the screen of the Vegas Nights slot machine, as well as cards, dice, a roulette wheel, a red car and a girl from the variety show.
Further about the special icons:
- Wild (chip casino) is represented on all the reels, except the first. It goes in long vertical strips, but it does not pay for itself. It’s a joker, replacing standard pictures in combinations.
- Super Wild (golden chip) falls only in the fifth column and also is a joker that can be used instead of the base images. He also starts the respines, appearing in the middle position on the fifth column.
- Scatter (the sign of Las Vegas) can be seen on three medium-sized reels. Three scatterers give a payment of two common bets and start a round of free-spins.
The wins in the table are indicated in the coins at the current rate.
Below are the prize options for the video slot:
- Extra Wilds Respin Feature – Three repetitions of the reels begin, which take place at the casino’s money. All card denominations, gold chips and the signs of Las Vegas are replaced by jokers.
- Free Spins Round – Five free rallies are started. Both jokers, participating in the composition of the combination, increase the winnings by two or three times. If the chain is composed of several Wild, all factors are taken into account. Free-backs can be extended without restrictions. Repin also acts as usual.
Understand the nuances of the rules will help you thematic pages of the table.
In Vegas Nights there are no progressive jackpots.
Developers offer the game in several languages, including Russian. Even without translation, all elements on the panel are intuitively understandable.
You can specify the size of the bet on the pop-up panel, where you need to select the number and number of chips.
The game is played either manually or automatically. Settings allow you to adjust the speed of the process, sound options, screen sizes and other parameters.
The table includes four pages with potential payments, information about special pictures, a description of bonuses, a line chart and general rules.
Open the Vegas Nights slot in your browser or launch its mobile version on smartphones.
You can not help but like two kinds of jokers and two types of bonus spins on casino money. Given that one Wild goes vertical strips, and the second often launches the respins, they are of particular value. Free rounds guarantee large payments, because they have special rules.
The return value of Vegas Nights is not very high, and the dispersion level is slightly above average.