Without a doubt, France has an eventful, as well as long history with all types of gambling. For instance, Roulette originated from France, in addition to the country boasting some of the top-notch land-based betting parlors in the world.
France online casinos have recently undergone regulation, which means that any offshore operator wanting to penetrate the market ought to acquire a valid license. With that in mind, we shall discuss those that have successfully entered the market, in addition to the deposit options, games, and so much more, that they offer French punters.
A Profusion of Games
It is no secret that French Internet wagering parlors have a broad range of available games, as discussed below.
- Slot Machines – Plethoras of slot providers have licensure to conduct operations in France. Users can use Euros of French Francs to delight in the fun in either English or French.
- Roulette – It stemmed from France, and means “Little Wheel.” The game then gained popularity in the US from the 1800’s and is a top choice for France gaming websites which also incorporate American and European Roulette.
- French Roulette – It has a striking similarity to its European counterpart, with the only difference being that it has an added insurance wager. Furthermore, there is a La Partage Rule which involves reimbursing half a participant’s stake level, upon the appearance of a zero.
- French Poker – It had immense popularity until France made the decision to segregate its market, alongside Spain, Italy, and Portugal. Therefore, it is only French gaming sites which incorporate this variant of poker.
Phenomenal Cash-in Options
French gamblers have a limited, yet safe array of cash-in selections (as listed below) when wagering on the web. They have the flexibility of making their deposits either in Euros, Dollars or French Francs, among other currencies, all of which have a waiting period of two to three days.
Firstly, before players can cash out any of their winnings, there are some wagering conditions that they ought to meet. For example, they may need to bet a specific number of times before receiving any payouts.
Secondly, withdrawals at France web-based casinos occur via e-wallets (Neteller and PayPal). However, members have a choice of making their cashouts via Money Orders, Bank Transfers, or Cheques. Thirdly, if you wish to withdraw your earnings, then you can only do so via the “Cashier” section of the casino.
The Best France Internet Gaming Platforms
For a fact, not all online casinos permit French players to register and indulge in gaming. However, the few that we have outlined below not only allow French participants but also provide them with the flexibility of making secure cash-ins and cash outs in French Francs.
- 32 Red– As a registered enterprise on the London Stock Exchange, this gambling website is indeed one of the key players in the web-based wagering sector. Thus, once you create an account, you immediately trigger the Sign-up Bonus of £32, for every £20 which you cash-in to the site, on your first five deposits.
- Mr. Green – It exudes an ultra-modern design, provides players with efficient customer support, multiple languages to pin down (Finnish, Polish, German, Danish, Italian, Swedish, Dutch, and English), and impressive promotions for both new and existing participants. For instance, once you register, you receive a substantial Welcome Offer in the form of $/€350, which is spread across the first four down payments you make.
- Betsafe – With licensure from the renowned UK Gambling Commission, Betsafe entered the industry more than a decade ago in 2006. Not only does the platform provide 24/7 customer support, but it also offers a handsome registration reward, of as much as £200 upon signing up and making your first cash-in.
Superb Software Developers
French Internet wagering parlors utilize software from the best developers in the sector, thereby ensuring that French gamers receive an excellent gambling experience.
Delight in the Fun While on the Move
Participants in France conveniently relish in the excitement on their portable devices such as smartphones and tablets, as they run their daily errands.
The Best Slots to Play in France Online Wagering Parlors
- Cool Wolf – With five wheels and 243 ways of winning, participants get to mingle with the coolest wolf in town. Furthermore, they get to walk away with Free Spins, Stacked Wilds, and Multipliers.
- Rainbow Riches – Courtesy of Barcrest, this machine comprising of five reels, ten pay lines, and eighteen combinations is becoming increasingly popular by the day. While its design may be simple, the Pots of Luck, Gamble Feature, and Bonus Round, indeed make it stand out from the rest.
From the above, it is quite evident that France-based punters have a broad selection, from which they can choose. With a vast assortment of great slots, and online casinos to wager at, all they have to do is sign up and try their luck.