Elk Studios Niche
A new slot game will be released in February 2018 by Elk Studios. This game, Kaiju, checks out to be keeping to their usual theme of excellent graphics and animations and an original storyline. Elk Studios is focused more on quality rather than just pumping out games; this is big news (their 17th game launch).
Elk Studios was founded in 2012 in Sweden. This is relatively new to the scene developer that is focused its main features on Art, Technology, and Math in order to develop high-tech and engaging gaming software. Elk Studios’ philosophy is aimed at the niche high-quality segment of the gaming market for mobile casino slot games. In addition to their most popular slot games of Wild Toro, Poltava, and Blooper, they have developed two significant systems for gaming industry, Game On, and Betting Strategies, which are discussed below. Elk Studios utilizes a loyalty scheme that allows players to have free spins after 25 bets. Additionally, most of their games are designed with Mobile First for easy for use in small handheld devices.
Best Mobile Slot Game of 2017
Elk Studios won the prestigious Game of the Year 2017 for Wild Toro at the EGR Operators Awards, which many gamers proclaim as the Oscars of the gaming world! Another one of Elk Studios games was nominated for the award, Poltava, but didn’t make the cut.
Elk Studios Top Slot Games
Read up on Elk Studios most favored games here, including the 2017 Game of the Year, Wild Toro. This is the list of the most popular slots games with descriptions.
- Wild Toro is a bull in the market square of Spain that must evade his sneaky matador. The game has four rows of 5 reels that create 178 paylines. Wild Toro not only contains wild symbols but also, walking wilds that grant free spins and re-spins. The game offers stakes from the standard 20 euro cents to 100€ per spin. There are 20 symbols such as different colored coins, a red rose, orange with a dagger sticking out, and a hand fan. Three advanced symbols act as a wild symbol and trigger bonuses involving free spins and payoffs. Maximum payout is 225,000 coins.
- Ivanhoe has 3 reels, and 17 paylines in the retro slot machine look with classic symbols depicting sevens, the king’s crown, cherries, and an Ivanhoe bonus depicting the Swedish flag. The game is based on a love story written in the 1800s. The Swedes have a movie tradition to watch this romance novel turned the movie on the first day of the New Year (there is a reference to it in the game). Ivanhoe has 12 options for the amount of money to bet per spin (between 20 euro cent and 100 euros). The bonus features create a multiplying effect on the spins and payout. Ivanhoe was designed with Mobile First.
- Wild Seas is a wild pirate ride of collecting bronze, silver, and gold coins and other treasures from the depths of the ocean. This game has 5 reels in a 5 X 4 matrix. There are 12 betting amount options that can be staked between 20 euro cents to 100€. Seven symbols are standard pirate paraphilia with a black flag signifying the wild bonus symbol. The two bonus rounds are in sequential orders that offer first free spins and then sticky wild symbols in the second round.
- Bloopers is a hilarious spoof on Hollywood’s failures in the production of filming scenes. Bloopers has 5 reels with more than 240 combinations of symbols possible. The icons are film production staples such as a starlet, a clapperboard, and a film reel. Each spin can be bet by stakes of 25 euro cent to 100€ with 12 options of the amounts. The bonus round features animated purple flyers shooting for the Hollywood stud who represents the bonus round of free spins.
- Route 777 takes player along a winding American highway with snake, cacti, and desert enemies on the way. This classic-styled slot has three reels, nine symbols (3X3), and 17 paylines. Bets per spin must be 100 coins, and that is a range of player costs from 20 cents to $100 (US).
- Taco Brothers bring Mexican food to players’ screen. There is an evil Captain that is trying to steal everyone’s tacos, as the premise. This slot has 5 reels with 3 rows that creates 243 ways to win. There are 7 symbols including a bottle of tequila, a guitar, a cactus and a digging tool. Upon getting 3 safe box symbols, the bonus spin is triggered and grants the player free spins. Players can choose to implement Elk’s Betting Strategy on this slot game.
Other games by Elk Studios:
- Hong Kong Tower;
- Sam on the Beach;
Look out for Kaiju to be released on February 22, 2018. This Japanese mysticism features a female cyborg in the middle of three reels and a gigantic creature that is cursed with precious gems on its skin. This game is a Mobile First, which means it is designed for optimal viewing and playing in portrait mode. Stay tuned.
What Is Available for Mobile Devices?
Elk Studios gaming software is specifically design for mobile devices including iPhone, iPad, tablets, Android, Windows phones, and Apps. The slot games can be downloaded or played through host casinos (see the list below). The interface is excellent regardless of the device.
Elk Studios opt for this one-handed featured design for small screen gaming. The design is based on either the responsive or adaptive touch for the user. Mobile First design and development translates better to all screen regardless of the size or layout.
Gaming Interface Setup
Elk Studios recommendations for the size and the ratio for desktop browsers (Google Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla) is to launch the game at 1600 X 900 resolution. If scaling is required, use 16:9 ratio, for optimal viewing.
Where Can Elk Studios Games Be Played?
Here we investigate where Elk Studios games like Wild Toro and Taco Brothers can be played. These casinos are offering the games along with the listed current promotions and offers for first-time players at the following online casino.
- Casino Cruise offers a first-time deposit bonus of 200 pounds at 100% return plus 200 spins.
- Guts Casino is daring players to go big with a 100% welcoming bonus.
- Casino Euro will match new players double at a 150 euro deposit by playing with 300 euros total.
- 888 Casino is currently offering a 200% match on new players and a no deposit bonus after new players gamble 30 times.
- Casino Luck offers a welcome bonus offer of matching 150 euros with 150 free spins.
Behind ELK Studios
The Lab was the first game developed and launched by Elk Studios in October 2013. Since then the team has launched 16 games from their headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Elk Studios is a privately held firm backed by a venture capitalist and contains no more than 20 employees. In addition to their excellent high-tech animations and unique storylines, Elk Studios has innovated two gaming systems for the online casino industry, Game On, and Betting Strategies. Elk Studios prides itself on utilizing advanced mathematical programming and statistical software to provide the use with a sophisticated winning formula.
This loyalty program is activated after 25 paid spins and awards free spins and occasionally is activated by just starting the game. Anything to keep the player spinning!
ELK Studios has developed a unique algorithm that allows the players to optimize their betting pattern automatically, based on what level of risk the players are displaying through their wager choices. There are four levels of wagers identified within the betting strategies:
- Jumper: while in a winning streak the bets will raise by 4 levels until a loss occurs.
- Leveler: this one raises the bets after 5 losing spins and then again after 5 more losses.
- Booster: after every losing spin the wager amount is increased and then is reset after a spin is won.
- Optimizer: this one calculates a percentage of the players’ balance and the bet level changes based on the lowest bet level.
This innovative strategy is based on textbook economics risk and game theory that supposes that bets are based on the outcome of the previous play. Players can choose to keep playing with Betting Strategy or to turn it off.
Elk Studio is firmly rooted in the mobile gaming software development market. They do not offer any live games, table games, or land-based machines.
Why Are Players Attracted to Elk Studio Games?
- Stunning graphics. These games are made for the digital generation who has no nostalgia for the classics.
- The Innovative mathematics. behind the winnings to keep players engaged.
- Complex game stories. for true gamers who like to get involved in the cyber story.