Do you love classic video slot machines? In that case, you should take a look at the EGT collection. EGT may be a new developer, but it has an “old school” spirit. It combines the joy of classic video slots with quality graphics, simple but rewarding bonuses, and mobile device support. In this article, we will talk about everything you want to know about EGT and take a look at the developer’s best games.
Top 10 EGT Slot Machines
There are more than 150 games in the their collection. Most of them consist of slot machines as can be guessed. In this regard, we can say that EGT prefers to develop classical (fruit) and video slot games only. There are no games that fall into the 3D slot category, and this is a specific choice: EGT aims to deliver a tried and tested formula, without changing its essence. Therefore, their slot collection can appeal to every level of experience and liking.
You can see the best EGT slot machines below:
- Almighty Ramses: Ancient Egypt themed game with 5 reels and 20 pay lines. Offers free spins, double-up, and multi-denomination features. The scatter symbol only appears on reels 2, 3, and 4. The wild symbol can appear on any reel and replaces all other symbols.
- 5 Burning Hearts: This is a classic fruit slot game with 5 pay lines and 5 reels. The wild symbol can replace other symbols but appears only on reels 2, 3, and 4. There are 2 different scatter symbols in the game: Star scatter appears everywhere, but Dollar scatter only on three reels.
- Crazy Bugs 2: Crazy Bugs 2 has 20 pay lines and allow us to look closely at the life of insects. The wild symbol can replace all the symbols and double up the prize if it is used to complete a winning combination. The scatter symbol is used to launch the free spins bonus round.
- Brave Cat: Brave Cat is a very special slot because each reel has 4 sections and it contains a total of 40 pay lines. In addition, it uses 4 different scatter symbols and offers multiple bonus rounds. Your chances of winning are quite high, and special symbols can appear on all reels.
- Wonderheart: There are 20 pay lines in this game, which is adapted from Snow White fairy tale. It uses 2 different wild symbols, and one of them counts as “double wild”. The scatter symbol only appears on reels 2, 3, and 4. To start the free spins bonus round, you need to find 3 scatter symbols.
- 40 Burning Hot: A simple fruit slot game with 5 reels and 40 pay lines. However, reels have 4 sections, and because of that, you have a much better winning chance. There is also a wild and scatter symbol. Wild symbol appears only on three reels, but scatter can appear anywhere. No bonus rounds.
- 100 Super Hot: This game contains 100 pay lines, as the name suggests. This feature offers a very high chance of winning with each spin. However, the betting limits are also higher than usual, if you choose to bet on all the lines. There are no bonus rounds, but wild and scatter symbols are offered.
- 30 Spicy Fruits: 30 pay lines, free spins bonus round, two special symbols: 20 Spicy Fruits has them all and offers a very nice chance of winning. Wild and scatter symbols will help you to win more. Although, scatter symbol only appears on reels 2, 3, and 4.
- Thumbelina’s Dream: If your motto is “the higher, the better”, you are going to love Thumbelina’s Dream. This game offers 225 lines in total – almost every spin ends with a payout. However, you are going to need a higher budget than usual. Wild symbol appears only on reels 2 and 5. There is also a free spins bonus round.
- Magellan: Based on the same-named explorer, Magellan offers the ideal number of pay lines: 50. Betting limits can appeal to every budget, and you still have a high chance of winning. Magellan also offers a free spins bonus round and two special symbols (wild and scatter). Scatter symbol appears only on three reels, but the wild symbol can appear anywhere.
All EGT slots are developed using HTML5. Therefore, they support all mobile operating systems. iOS, Android, and Windows Phone users can seamlessly play all of the EGT game collection. Moreover, most of the games in the collection offer a special interface for mobile devices. Below, you can see some of the EGT mobile slots we have selected for you:
|The Whuite Wolf
||Free Spins (FS)
||Free Spins, Double Up
||Double Up, Gamble
|Inca Gold 2
||FS, Double Up
|The Secrets of London
|Genuis of Leonardo
||Fs, Double Up, Multiplier
|The Great Egypt
You do not need a powerful mobile phone to play these games. EGT games offer high graphics quality but do not require robust hardware. So even with low-priced Android-powered devices, you can still get a smooth experience. You can use our site to try out these games for free, as always. FreeSlotsNoDownload.com offers the chance to play the entire EGT collection free-of-charge: Play as long as you want.
Online Casinos with EGT Software
EGT is a company that has signed agreements with many online casinos, and its games can be found on more than one website for this reason. Currently, you can find the EGT game collection at the following casinos: Arena Bet, Azino 777, Bit8, Casino 777, Freaky Vegas, Every Matrix, Bit Starz, Oshi Casino, Play AMO, and BetChain.
If we make a general assessment, we can often say that it is preferred on sports betting sites. These sites choose providers that are as affordable as possible for their casino categories, and EGT is asking for a lower license fee than other providers. In addition, you can find their games at the casinos where SoftSwiss and iSoftBet platforms are used.
History of EGT
EGT founding team consists of three people: Todor Zahariev, Elena Naumova, and Julia Peeva. Todor Zahariev is a very experienced individual in the gambling industry. He worked for Euro Games Technology for 4 years and was Head of Online Systems. EGT is Zahariev’s own project and has been active since 2012. In other words, EGT is a 5-year old company. Bulgaria-based company has managed to deliver an impressive collection of games despite its short history.
The latest developments about the company will be shared during the ICE fair this year. However, according to the financial report of the previous year, things are looking good for EGT: Their team got bigger, they developed new games and signed many new agreements with lots of global brands. They continue to develop EGT Multigame Server (MGS) too, which is a system that provides casino operators a direct line with the company.
Other Casino Games of EGT
We mentioned above that the company is focusing mostly on slot machines. However, this does not mean that EGT does not develop games in other categories. In addition to slot machines, EGT also develops card, table, and lottery games. Here are some examples of them:
- European Roulette: A roulette game played according to European rules. It supports video streaming feature and accepts side bets.
- Luck Circle: A very simplified version of roulette game. It is played with a wheel of 4 numbers.
- Joker Poker: A video poker game played with a single deck of 52 cards. It accepts side bets and uses stud poker rules.
- Jacks or Better Poker: 5 card poker variant. It is paying for pairs of Jacks too, as the name suggests. It has the highest RTP rate among other EGT games.
- Keno Universe: Multiplayer featured traditional keno game. It uses a total of 80 numbers and allows 20 numbers to be selected every time.
Currently, there is no dice game in the portfolio of the company, but in the near future, development of 4 different dice games is planned. The names of these games are 40 Burning Dice, Bonus Dice, Imperial Dice, and 20 Burning Dice.
EGT has a progressive jackpot pool covering all of its games. Because of that, the amount of rewards accumulated in the pool can rise to very high numbers. The jackpot system is based on a simple card game. Any player can trigger the jackpot feature during the normal gameplay. In this case, the player must play a simple card game to win the prize. In this game, you have to choose between 12 reversed game cards and find the same 3 cards among them. If you succeed, you are entitled to the jackpot prize.