Penny Slots Versus Dollar Slots
Unlike the buck titles, the penny options are games that cost a minimum of 25 cents to play. So, with 20-25 lines or even up to 100 lines on the game, penny favorites are still quite affordable to all types of players. They two differ in the following ways:
- Progressive Jackpots – the majority of penny slot titles out there have several progressive jackpots. However, if you want to land on them, you have to place the maximum wager. This is the opposite of dollar slots as you don’t have to make a maximum bet to hit massive jackpot rewards. However, their progressive jackpots reset after about $1 million while dollar slot titles like Megabucks can start from as high as $7 million.
- Popularity – Most online casinos offer penny games as compared to the buck games because the former is more affordable for all gamers.
- Maximum Bet – For a 20-line penny slot machine game, if you bet a single coin per a line, you will spend 20 cents for every spin of the reel. This means that you’ll spend a maximum of $0.2 on each spin. In greenback machines, you will spend a lot more if you do the same math per reel.
- Payout Rates – Penny payouts are in the 88-89% range while the greenback payouts are much higher in the 93-95% range.
Additionally, most online slots lovers prefer penny hits because they tend to offer more multipliers, wilds and free spins opportunities in the course of the game.
The Finest Slot Machines Accepting Bucks
Some of the top greenback slot machines are designed and promoted by International Game Technology (IGT), Net Entertainment and Microgaming. They include:
- The Wheel of Fortune. Founded on the game show that stars Vanna White and Pat Sajak, this is a lucrative reel game coming with progressive jackpots. It features a huge jackpot of over $1Million for anyone who is lucky enough to hit it. The game requires you to place a max bet (3 coins) to be eligible for the bonus games where you get to spin the reels for free.
- IGT’s Megabuck Slots. This is among the most famous 3-column slot machines with just a single payline. Besides other lucrative features, it’s popularity comes from the million-bucks jackpot it offers one of the biggest jackpots that starts at $10 Million. Once someone wins it, it is reset to $10 Million again. The betting limits range from $1 to $3. Since it comes with a huge jackpot lumpsum, the game’s RTP is a lot less when compared to non-jackpot winning games.
- Top Dollar Slot Machine. It is an exciting bonus and multiplier machine that offers you up to 2x multipliers on accepting offers ranging from 5 to 1000 credits. Here, you get lots of rewarding opportunities that come with sensational adventure from the word go. To get your bonus, you should either land on a symbol of the “Top Dollar” on your final payline or anywhere between 3 and 5 of these symbols consecutively.
- IGT’s Powerbucks. The newest top dollar slot machine with a million bucks base jackpot amount. It features multiple paylines that go up to 200 and special bonus rounds. This ups the thrill factor when you place it side by side with other equally popular slots. Betting limits range from 50 cents to $3 per spin and if you want to boost your chances of winning the huge jackpots, bet with the max credits every time you wager.
Rounding it Up
Are you looking for a juicy opportunity where you can have fun and make some real cash at the same time? Well, try any of the above dollar slots, and you’ll thank us later. Even though the betting limits are somewhat higher than what you get in penny reels, the RTP is more favorable with a chance of hitting some sweet jackpots anytime!