There’s nothing more exciting in a casino than hitting the final jackpot in a slot machine after spinning the reels again and again. Right? If you are searching for such an opportunity and you are a fan of slot games, you will find all you’re looking for in dime slots. They have a lot of attributes, and after we go through some of the most important, this post will let you know where to find some truly incredible choices and how to play them.
Dime Slots or Dollar Slots?
In this section, we’re going to discuss the differences or rather the advantages and disadvantages that dime machines have over their greenback counterparts. Pay attention as the pointers below will help you make a better choice. They are:
- Buck reels tend to have advanced long-term benefits than the ten cent options particularly since your standard hit will be bigger on the dollars.
- Dollar machines possibly won’t be video reels with bonus sequences. I case they are, there’s still no betting with over a single coin per line. You’ll have better pay swings on the dollars since they can’t earn you less than a buck with every spin that lands on a win. Your wins will not be as many but averagely larger than on those received on the dime reels.
- It’s correct that you’ll certainly get an advanced lasting benefit on the reels accepting bucks. On the flip side, it will take thousands of spins for the variation in long-term payback to actually affect your outcomes.
- The greatest benefit of ten cent options is that they present a big playability sum. You can go to a casino with $25 and end up playing at the slot machine for hours! The minor money allows numerous people play for a longer period of time.
Top Dime Slots Machines
Below are two of the most interesting dime machines:
- Wheel of Chance. Mostly participated in slot tournaments, the prize tournament pool for this game can be as high as $485000! It’s a 5-reel slot with 20 paylines that accepts a coin size ranging from $0.01-$10. You can only spend 1 coin per line, and the maximum bet is set at $200 with a chance to hit up with a 500× multiplier. With the free spins, skill stop, bonus rounds and autoplay, Wheel of Chance is just what you need to hit your lucky streak.
- Safari Slots. This is a 5-reel video slot which has 20 playlines offering gamers a chance of betting up to 20 coins per spin. Landing 3 or additional scatter symbols on the screen activates 10 free spins, and if you’re lucky, you can hit a 1,000-coin jackpot. An enticing bonus round is activated when 3 bonus symbols emerge on reels 2,3 and 4 on the payline. As you enjoy yourself, you can switch to auto-play in case you get tired of pressing the spin button. The maximum bet stands at $200, and a multiplier of up to 1000× could boost your winnings if you make the right moves!
Tips on How to Play Dime Slots
You can enjoy these games in a couple of simple steps. Basically, here’s what you need to do to get started:
- Although there are several machine categories with differing popularity, payouts, and features, their working is generally similar. Pick from our recommended dime slots then decide on the amount that you’re contended to stake on each pull.
- Before taking a spin, select the number of lines you want to wager on and load your stake. For maximum returns, you can place maximum bets on the available reels. Using this technique, it’s easier to land on a progressive jackpot.
- Watch out for special symbols, multipliers and any bonus rounds that may present you with a chance to hit much bigger returns.
What Are You Waiting for?
By now, we hope that you are now clear on why you should pick the dime slot machine games over the dollar and vice versa. Essentially, betting with dimes is more appropriate for those who are looking for more of entertainment and relaxation with a chance for walking away as a winner. In case you are a high roller, on the other hand, feel free to take on the dollar slots without hesitation!