Without a doubt, Curacao has been involved in the provision of wagering licenses for nearly two decades, since the year 1996 when it was a part of the Netherlands Antilles. However, upon the dissolution in 2010, Curacao became the only jurisdiction that had the power to grant Internet gambling licenses.
In the current era, there are two ways of acquiring online gaming licensure in this Dutch-Caribbean Island. Firstly, you have the option of attaining a master license from the prominent E-Gaming Licensing Authority (EGLA) for all categories of games, as well as software and product providers. Secondly, you can attain a sub-license which functions via the auspices of the master licenses.
With that said, the top of the range Curacao casinos offer members a broad range of games, exciting bonuses and promotions, convenient bankroll methods, and so much more, into which we shall delve.
A Plethora of Games
For a fact, Curacao gaming platforms invite avid bettors to walk through the virtual doors, by just logging in and partaking in hundreds of slot machines and games. Thus, they can pin down some table and arcade games such as Caribbean Stud, Baccarat, Video Poker, Deuces Wild, Pai Gow Poker, Jacks or Better, Blackjack, Craps, Sic Bo, Keno, and Roulette, to mention a few. Secondly, there is a profusion of slot machines that players can choose, ranging from Aztec Treasure, The Shark, Da Vinci’s Diamonds, Zeus, House of Fun, Crystal Waters, Cleopatra, Starburst, and so much more.
Lastly, participants can play them on instant gameplay directly from their web browsers with no additional download required, on their desktops, as well as on the Android and Apple Mobile gadgets.
Swift Bankroll Methods
While Curacao gaming platforms offer players a cornucopia of banking methods, the highly popular and most convenient ones entail Visa debit or credit card, MasterCard, Maestro, Skrill, Neteller, PayPal, Instant Banking, EcoPayz, and Direct Wire Transfer, among others. Additionally, these options have a processing duration ranging between 24 hours and ten days, with a minimum withdrawal of $20 to $50, and a maximum cashout of $2500-$10,000 depending on the method you choose.
Online Gaming Parlors That Use the Renowned ANG
As you know, the Antilles Guilder (ANG) is a popular currency in the Netherlands and is synonymous with the Dutch Guilder, up until the dissolution of the country in the year 2010. Nevertheless, there is a multitude of web-based gambling parlors which allow participants to make their cash-ins and receive their payouts via this currency, as outlined below.
- Bet365 – It is one of the most recognized brands in the wagering sector, with over 18 million patrons spread out across more than two hundred countries across the globe. Since it entered the industry back in the year 2000, Bet365 has evolved into one of the most successful Internet gaming platforms with highly successful sports betting as well as web-based bingo. Furthermore, the casino values all its members and strives to prove to them that they are of significant value through the various attractive bonuses and promotions. For example, upon creating a new account, you automatically qualify for an Initial Deposit Offer of up to $200 or 357 ANG. If you are keen on slot machines, the first cash-in has a 200% match, which can be as high as ANG 400 or $714. Elite players receive an award in the form of a 50% rate of an astounding $1000 OR 1785 ANG.
- Royal Panda – Irrespective of whether you are a connoisseur of online gaming or new to it, Royal Panda is incredibly warm and welcoming. Thus, there is a friendly mascot, excellent graphics, easy-to-use interface, captivating outlook, hence making you feel at home. Regardless of the wealth of gaming alternatives on this site, it is quite easy to pin down a game that tickles your fancy. What is more is that the casino welcomes new members with a 100% promotion which can be as high as 211 ANG or 100 EUR. The platform’s generosity is not reserved for new customers only, as there is a weekly Bamboo Bonus whereby participants have the opportunity of jump-starting their weekend with a 50% reward of up to €150/ 317 ANG.
- Bet Victor – It is one of the most preferred premium grade web-based casinos in the sector. With a long and fantastic history in the gambling industry (since 1996), Bet Victor has a unique image for delivering upscale gambling to millions of customers across the globe. Additionally, it obtains its licensure from the Gibraltar Gambling Commission, not to mention being the official wagering partner of the renowned Chelsea Football Club. For validation that there is absolute fairness in all the games that members pin down, the site implements a Random Number Generator (RNG), thereby preventing any form of biasness. Bet Victor also undergoes rigorous auditing by e-COGRA for the provision of Return to Player (RTP) statistics every three months.
Regarding impressive bonuses, all bettors who are new to the website have eligibility to claim a remarkable Welcome gift of up to £175 when relishing in the array of mind-blowing slot machines.
Superb Software Providers
While there is indeed an abundance of gaming software providers in Curacao Casinos, below are a few of the most popular.
- Playtech – It provides one of the top-notch selections of games and progressive slots which appeal to all kinds of players with most comprising of fifteen to twenty-five pay lines, and the typical stake levels ranging from 0.01 to five coins on each line.
- World Match (WMS) – It is an internet gambling software developer that came about in 2003 with the aim of developing the top of the range assortment of games that you find today. As such, it has its licensure in significant jurisdictions such as Curacao, Malta, and the UK, not to mention its Cloud Center Platform which facilitates gameplay on both Mobile devices as well as desktops.
- Microgaming– Being a winner of multiple awards in the online wagering sector, Microgaming has indeed established its reputation throughout the years thereby causing its successors to bow down at the utter of its name, which is not surprising given that it put iGaming globally on the map in the mid 90’s. Currently, it has more than 1000 casino games under its wing, for example, Jurassic Park, Playboy, and Bar-Bar Black Sheep, to list a cadre.
From the above, it is quite evident that if a casino operator has licensure with Curacao, then there is a high likelihood that it has a high and unrivaled reputation among a plethora of players as well as experts on the web.