Online Casinos with Canadian Dollars
C$ is available at the following casinos:
- Bet365 Playing with CAD is allowed when a gamer filters to Canadian currency in the list of options and abides by the payment methods (Neteller, Entropay, Skrill) supported by Bet365.
- 888casino. Similar to Bet365, the 888casino allows gamblers to select CAD as the currency, but the minimum withdrawal limit has been set to 20 CAD for wire transfers. In others like Neteller, Skrill and PayPal, 20 CAD is the mark.
- Mr Green. This is just another online casino, which accepts CAD as the currency for withdrawals and deposits. However, since only one withdrawal is free after every 7days, players pulling out sums up to 100 CAD and over 100 CAD have to incur a fee of 1.00 CAD and 10 CAD respectively.
- Slotty Vegas. Here payment through CAD currency is only possible through the popular Bank Transfer, Visa, Paysafecard, Neteller, Skrill and similar such payment modes.
- BetAt. CAD as the preferred currency can only be chosen when payments are made through Skrill, EcoPayz and Neteller like e-wallets.
Payment Methods to Use CAD
Listed below are all those deposit methods, which players can use at the time of gambling:
- Visa Debit – The most preferred mode of payment in Canada.
- Paysafecard – Calls for pre-loading with sums before transferring funds to an online casino.
- Instadebit– Allows for funds transfers directly from bank account, incurring a minimal commission fee of C$ 1.95.
- Skrill– Charges a commission fee of 3.99% and encourages deposits where the benefits increase with usage.
- ClickandBuy– An e-Wallet that provides 10-15% deposit bonus to players choosing it as the payment method.
- E-check– It incurs no charge for usage at online casinos.
- EcoCard– The commission fees vary according to accounts, with 1.69-2.90% affixed for Silver and 1.49% for gold levels.
- Entropay– 4.95% is the service fee when crediting at an online casino.
- Neteller– 1-5% as the commission fee charged from Canadian players.
- PayPal– Similar to e-check, this too necessitates no charge for deposits.
- Jackpot City endowing C$1600 to new Canadian gamblers;
- Spin Palace offering C$1000 to first-time depositors;
- Ruby Fortune presenting C$750 as first deposit bonus.
However, the best out of the lot, to suit Canadian players are Instadebit, Paysafecard, Wirecard and iDebit.
Currency Exchange Rate
Currency exchange rate is the fee charged by non-Canadian online casinos from Canadian players at the time of crediting their account or registering. However, a prompt look at casino support will reveal that most of the gambling dens have an option to change their currency to C$ which means there is no urgency to incur any additional payment at the time of deposits or withdrawals.
Depositing & Withdrawing Money
As per fees are concerned, deposits and withdrawals rely a lot on the payment method chosen. For instance, the conversion fee charged for gamblers using a credit card will be 2.5%, for PayPal users 3.5% and for Skrill, it will range between 2.99%-4.99%.
Best online casinos are obviously the ones that allow gamers to bet, deposit, and withdraw in C$ without any barrier to CDN transfers. Other than this, those gambling sites which accept C$, ensure safe banking, offer some of the best real money games and review them regularly are the ones that attract the limelight. Three of them include:
Advantages of Playing
The benefit of playing with C$ deserves special mention because it reduces the possibilities of incurring fees at the time of changing currencies. Moreover, for those living in Canada, deposits with a legal tender other than C$ will invite risks, thereby increasing the difficulties during withdraws.
However, these are not the only advantages felt. For Canadian gamblers, payments made through C$ gives them a proper idea as to their expenses and prevents them from exceeding their budget. Finally, the hassle caused from tricky calculations at the time of placing bets reduces.
What is the minimum deposit required for playing online?
Although this varies from one site to another, generally a deposit of at least $10-$30 CAD is necessary.
Do I get to access less of gambling options when paying with C$?
Of course, not! If you visit the best of casinos, you will find each of them allowing you to make withdrawals and deposits through C$.
Is there a fee for making payments through credit cards or via other online payment modes?
The standard charges incurred by your credit card providers will remain the same. Apart from that, no other additional fee will be charged. However, the best decision will be to select an e-wallet as it curtails the hassles largely.
Which are the preferred deposit methods for Canadian players?
UseMyBank, Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard) and Third Party Accounts (Click2Pay, Eco, InstaDebit) are the best options for online gambling.