The developers from Cadillac Jack (now a part of a larger group known as the Amaya Gaming) stand behind this amazing pokie. The Siberian Siren online slot machine contains 5 reels and 3 bet lines (arranged in a 3×5 scheme). One can play the maximum number of 40 paylines.
At first glance, the interface looks very neat. The columns occupy the central position of the screen with all the control buttons orderly placed beneath them. All symbols are perfectly rendered, displayed in 3D and illustrated to match the title of the game. One can come across a wolf, a Siberian tiger, the Faberge egg and such.
How to Bet?
In order to place the wager, one can modify two parameters:
- The value of one credit, which goes from 0.02 up to 5;
- The amount of credits per one active payline, which ranges from 1 up to 5.
These parameters determine the amount of the total bet per spin, which occupies the value of 200 credits. Now, all that is left for one to do is to click the “SPIN” button. There is also the autoplay option, for all those players who get tired of clicking that button repeatedly. By using the “AUTO SPIN” button one can determine the number of automatic tryouts, which goes from 5 up to 100.
The list below contains all slot machines Siberian Siren basic info:
- This game consists of ordinary symbols plus two wilds and the scatter.
- The maximum payoff (jackpot prize) is 50000 credits.
- The theoretical RTP percentage is 91.51%, which puts Siberian Siren among low volatility slots.
- There is a lack of an additional bonus round. However, the free spins feature is included, as well as some multipliers.
- This pokie can be accessed in instant play mode (the Adobe Flash Player is required). There is no need to download the game or to register anywhere and one can play it free of any charge.
- A mobile version of Siberian Siren hasn’t been released yet. However, one can run it on his smartphone/tablet in instant play mode via the Adobe Flash Player.
Symbols & Payouts
The Siberian Siren slot consists of 12 symbols in total. One can come across regular tokens, among which the siren symbol is the one that is worth the most. If one manages to land five of them on an active payline, he would score a prize of 200 credits.
The first of two wilds is illustrated as the white tiger. It appears on all reels, except for the first one and it can substitute all the tokens, except for the golden tiger (the second wild). A siren symbol on the first reel combined with four white tigers on payline 1 in the base game brings one the jackpot prize of 50000 credits!
The golden tiger symbol represents the second wild. It has the power to replace all tokens. It appears in the free spins feature on the 2nd, the 3rd and the 4th reel. It also acts as a scatter and each scattered golden tiger awards the player one additional costless tryout.
The Faberge egg represents the scatter. It has the ability to trigger the free spins feature when there is an occurrence of three or more consecutive eggs on an active payline, starting from the leftmost reel.
As said above, the free spins feature gets triggered when one manages to land three or more adjacent scatters on an active payline:
- 3 eggs – 1 costless roll;
- 4 eggs – 2 costless rolls;
- 5 eggs – 3 costless rolls.
One can acquire the maximum number of 120 free tryouts per one spin. Each time a golden tiger symbol lands on reels 2, 3 and 4, the player gets awarded an additional free spin.