Without a doubt, Great British Pounds (GBP) with the symbol £ in web-based gaming platforms are indeed a must-have in the UK market. Furthermore, other countries use famous this currency, running the gamut from Isle of Man, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Gibraltar, and Wales, among others.
How to Fund Your Account
Depositing Great British or Sterling Pounds is almost as easy as learning the alphabet, in the steps below:
- Pin down your preferred banking method ranging from credit/debit cards, e-wallets or direct wire transfers.
- Sign-up an account with a GBP casino of your choice by typing the required credentials including your first and last name, telephone number, email address, scanned identification documents and your financial information to facilitate the transfer of funds.
- Lastly, you will need to enter the amount you wish to cash-in to the casino which will then reflect in your account, in the form of Sterling Pounds within a few minutes.
- Sterling Pounds (SP) online gaming platforms not only offer their bonuses and promotions in GBP but also give you the opportunity of making cash-ins and withdrawals in the same currency. As such, this is a sticking point with a cornucopia of participants as it prevents them from getting ambushed with unreasonable exchange rates.
- Most (if not all) of these SP web-based wagering parlors provide participants with quite affordable and toll-free (for UK players) phone support to customers.
- All Great British Pounds gambling platforms have licensure from the prominent UK Gambling Commission, which means that players have the utmost peace of mind in the knowledge that their gameplay will always run smoothly without any hitches.
Superb Banking Methods for SP Players
- Visa and MasterCard These credit and debit cards are quite popular among players, as they offer 100% encrypted transactions, and the casinos do not store the CVV/CVC code. Their service charges may range up to 2.50% of your down payment.
- Entropay– It is a virtual card that facilitates automatic cash-ins to a betting platform from your credit or debit card, and has no commission costs.
- Neteller– It is a swift and secure means of transferring funds to and from your wagering account, with no service charges.
- Skrill– It allows players to make immediate down payments instantly to their gambling accounts, provided that they log in to their Skrill accounts to confirm the transaction. Furthermore, there are no service fees.
- Paysafecard– Participants can purchase these prepaid cards from local shops without the requirement of a credit card or bank account. With over 200,000 sales across Europe, there is no commission cost involved.
- PayPal– It enables you to pay and receive money without unveiling your financial information. It is one of the most popular down payment methods as it has no commission charges.
Currency Exchange Rate
Plethoras of web-based gamblers tend to be oblivious when it comes to the currency exchange rates and costs imposed on them by their payment provider. Therefore, if you are making a down payment in any other currency other than GBP, then there are exchange fees you will incur. For example, bank accounts or debit and credit cards have charges amounting to approximately 2.5%, whereas PayPal has a rate of 3.5% and Skrill ranging between from 3% to 5% of your deposits and withdrawals.
Web-based SP Casinos
- Slotty Vegas– It offers a Welcome offer to all new members in the form of a 100% match of their initial down payment, of up to £500, alongside 50 Free Spins.
- BetAt– Players who sign-up at this platform receive up to £300 over their first two payments to the site, and 100 Free Spins. However, there is a wagering requirement of twenty times.
- Casumo– Irrespective of a betting condition of 25 times, participants get to relish in up to £1200 worth of offers and 200 extra rounds of gameplay to try their luck.
- Sloty– It warmly greets you with £300 alongside 300 extra rounds upon becoming a member, which you can use to partake in your preferred array of games.
- All British– With a small deposit of £10, bettors receive up to 500 additional rounds to play the games. The offer may also come in the form of £100. However, there is a betting condition of 35 times.
- How much cash do I require to begin? – If you wish to wager with some real bankroll, then you can do so with as little as £5, up to thousands of Pounds.
- How can I Fund my account? – You can pin down Visa, Entropay, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill, Ukash, iDebit, and so much more.
- Are there extra costs in addition to the bankroll I choose to wager? – There are minimal fees in cash-ins and retrievals which you will see when conducting your initial transaction. However, a myriad of casinos offers free alternatives for both ways.
- Is it safe to bet in Internet wagering parlors? – Licensed platforms use high-tech encryption software which protects your information and prevents it from falling into the wrong hands.
Overall, plethoras of Internet betting sites allow participants to play in UK Pounds. As such, more and more platforms are updating their software to facilitate the gameplay in this remarkable currency.