With the increasing popularity of the bitcoin(BTC), more casinos are either taking it on as an alternative currency or as the only currency accepted in the casino. The following bitcoin sites are the best in the market, and here is why.
- BTC Spin. This BTC slot is licensed by the government of Curacao. It accepts betting using the bitcoin cryptocurrency. The casino is made up of slots that include Jetsetter, Monster Lab, and Robinson Slot. The casino also hosts table games including the Russian Roulette and the American Roulette. The casino is quite user-friendly and can be accessed using the various social media platforms.
- Amazing bonuses that include a welcome bonus of 300% of the amount you deposit. The site has other fun contests that including choosing the best slot on the site; bitcoin power and colliding generous rewards. The site also has a weekly lottery.
- Bitcasino.io. This casino accepts only yr BTC as its currency of exchange. The site is licensed by the government of Curacao. The casino is comprised of 220 games which include video slots, table games, live dice and Live Lotto. The casino offers 100% match up bonus for deposits of up to 1 BTC which is equivalent to 1000 mbtcs. The casino has a jackpot of ฿4,571.730. The casino has a live chat and hands-on customer support system.
- Bitstarz.com. Bitstarz.com is also licensed by the government of Curacao. The site accepts payment in both the Bitcoin cryptocurrency and the Euro standard currency. When you sign up, you instantly receive 180 free spins that are broken down to 20 spins per day for the next nine day. The free spins apply to only Starburst, Fruit Zen, and Boomanji.
Bitstarz rewards it returns clients with reload bonuses and has an offer for free spin Wednesdays.
- Betchain. Betchain Casino is licensed by the Government of Curacao. The site offers 100% welcome bonus for deposits of up to 1btc, 10000 peer coins. The casino accepts payments in Bitcoin, peer coins and Euros.
Bitcoin Available Slot Games
Here are the types of online btc slots
- 3D slots. These slots are made using 3D graphics and cinematics that are captivating. These slots will pull you in by the feel of reality it gives you. The themes behind the slots will keep you hooked. Some of the slots include; At The Copa 3D Slot, Event Horizon 3d Slots and Good Girl Bad Girl 3D Slots.
- Progressive Slots. These are characterized by a changing jackpot every time some plays the slot. The jackpot will keep increasing until someone wins it. It will then reduce the minimum balance. Examples of bitcoin progressive slots include; Lucky Blue BTC Slots, Lucky Sweets BTC Slots, and Desert Treasure BTC Slots.
- Fruit Slots. These include; All Way Fruits, More Fresh Fruits, Fortuna Fruits and Merry Fruits.
- 5 Reel Slots. These include; Platinum Lightning full HD slot, The Ninja full HD slot, Book of Pyramids full HD slot, Greedy Goblins full HD slot and Starburst video slot.
How to Deposit Money & Buy Bitcoin?
How to get BTCs can be very confusing, especially when you are doing it for the first time. This procedure will help make the purchase of BTCs easy.
- Find a seller that accepts to change bitcoins for cash;
- Decide on a number of coins you need and place your order;
- The seller will give you their account number to which you will deposit the cash;
- You will get a slip that you will send to the seller as confirmation of the deposit;
- The seller will then transfer the bitcoins to your BTC Wallet;
- You can buy bitcoins from a couple of sources. It is important that you buy from a reputable source, so as not to be scammed and lose your money.
Once you have made your purchase, and you have your BTC in your wallet, you will sign up with a btc casino of choice. Once this is done, you will transfer your btc from your wallet to the casino. For this to happen, you need two keys, the address to which your wallet is registered and a key given by the casino, the payee. When the keys have been exchanged, the verification process begins, and the transfer is done. Some casinos will let you deposit the btc but will convert the btc to real money, so you are able to play in a real money casino. You can buy BTCs using the US dollar as your currency.
Bitstarz has introduced the use of Paypal and credit cards to make btc deposits and withdrawal setting the path as far as the use of bitcoins to make payments is concerned.
Slots with Bitcoin No Deposit Bonuses
Various btc casinos give a no deposit bonus. Some of those include;
- Betchain has a 50 free spins bonus for registering with the casino;
- Cafe Bitcoin offers $10 free chip with the use of a bonus code;
- mBit offers 25 free spins automatically after a sign up;
- Bitstarz has a 20 free spins bonus issued automatically;
Casinos that operate using multiple currencies, i.e. standard currency, and the cryptocurrencies may offer incentives for people who use bitcoins. This is meant to encourage players to use BTCs to place their bets.
How to Withdraw Bitcoin from Casinos?
Withdrawing bitcoins is very easy. Visit the banking page of the casino and select the withdrawal tab. You will then enter the amount you want to transfer and enter your wallet address which is unique to you. The amount will reflect in your wallet immediately. There are usually no conditions, but it is always wise to read the terms and conditions of the casino before making any deposits, and withdrawals. There is a very small fee charged for withdrawing the bitcoin which makes it a lot more convenient. The cost may be paid by either the seller of the services or the processor who is usually the client.
Instant Payments. Bitcoins have an advantage because they are withdrawals, and deposits are instant.
Minimum & Maximum Deposits & Stakes
For Bitcasino.io, Bitcoin transactions can be as small as 0.00000001 BTC
Some of the most popular developers on Bitcasino.io, btcspin.io, Bitstarz and Bitchain include;
- Endorphina Gaming;
- Amatic Games Bitcoin;
- Betsoft Gaming;
- Softswiss Gaming;
Betting using bitcoins has huge advantages over betting using standard currency. Here are some of the reasons why.
- Bitcoin is protected by government and military encryption making it very safe and secure. If you follow the instruction on how to guard your wallet, then you can rest assured you bitcoins are safe. The encryption protects your bitcoins from hackers.
- Transactions using bitcoins are fast. The networks work round the clock to ensure that the transfer of bitcoins is complete within minutes whether you are making the transfer across continents or across streets.
- Transactions using the bitcoins are absolutely free. However, if you require the transaction to be sped up, there is usually very minimal service charge charged for bitcoin transactions. This makes the transactions using bitcoins cheaper and more preferable.
- Since bitcoins are no centralized as are banks, there is freedom to transact as often as you like. This also means there are no service charges deducted to facilitate the transactions or pay the third parties.
- With Bitcoin, you can transact comfortably knowing that your privacy is protected. Bitcoin transactions are anonymous, and there is, therefore, no risk of hackers stealing your identity and making transactions using it.
How to know if Bitcoin slots are fair?
A provably fair will take the time to explain its provability. The casino will have a form that explains how they calculate their probability. You can follow through the calculation, so you are certain that the calculation has not been manipulated to fool you, the player.
There is also a possibility of determining whether a casino is provable without necessarily using their Random Number Generation System. The number given should be those never seen before.
Is the no deposit bonuses in casinos offer Bitcoin no deposit bonus? Which?
Yes, the casinos that offer no deposit bonus for standard currencies also offer a no deposit offer for Bitcoins. These casinos include the Betchain Casino and BitStarz. Some offer the no deposit bonus to bitcoin users only as an incentive to use the bitcoin cryptocurrency for the transactions.
Should I have a credit card to deposit Bitcoin?
You do not need a credit card to deposit bitcoins. Bitcoin deposits can be done directly from the Bitcoin wallet to a casino of choice. Payments can also be done directly to your bitcoin without the need to use a credit card.