Making and Using the AstroPay
The first step for using the Astropay card is to create an Astro Pay account. To be able to finish it in just a few minutes, bettors will be asked for some basic personal information. After this part is completed, a player will receive an e-mail to confirm that all of the given data belong to the same person and after that, an account will be activated. To be able to finish the registration process, gamblers must be above 18 years old.
Now, a player needs to buy an Astropay card. It is available from 20 $ to 500$. Bettors can use multiple cards, and it all depends on the region where a player is residing in. Cards can be bought with the local currency. Processing time for buying this card vary from instant and up to 3 days.
After getting an Astropay card, players can now set the basic settings and use to in a casino where this payment method is allowed. Bettors need to choose this method as a preferred and enter the required data. Select the amount of cash to be transferred into an account, confirm, and in no time this money will be at the player’s disposal.
Astro Pay Advantages and Disadvantages
The biggest disadvantage for players who want to use this payment method is that only depositing money is possible (bettors need to use some alternative method to be able to withdraw cash).
- A player will receive the money instantly after depositing cash with the Astro Pay.
- The Astropay card can be bought with the local payment method.
- High-security measures for every player that uses this method, meaning that all sensitive data will be protected and well-guarded.
- This is a pre-paid card, so bettors can feel safe to use it when betting because there is no risk of spending more cash than the amount that is currently on the card.
- Any payment made by the Astro Pay method will be free of any additional fees.