With its headquarters in Montreal, Canada, the renowned Amaya Gaming (a legend in the industry of web-based wagering for over a decade) took ownership of Chartwell Games. Furthermore, it was among the first organizations to provide casino games in Java, alongside Shockwave Flash. Amaya then proceeded to partner with Ho Gaming (a connoisseur in Live Betting), thereby giving a myriad of users an advantage.
NextGen Gaming and Cryptologic software are the strong forces beyond the renowned provider. Therefore, if you have made an attempt to partake in slot machines from this developer, you may at first think they are relatively bland, in comparison to the vibrantly-colored graphic-filled machines that we have in the business today.
However, with continued gameplay, it is not long before you come to the realization of how seamlessly smooth, as well as how quick-loading the 2D animated games are. Hence, the transfer of files occurs in the blink of an eye, making it one of the first companies to provide games in full screen.
For a fact, Amaya Gaming is one of the top-notch Canadian providers of interactive and global gaming entertainment-based industries since it penetrated the industry in 2004. Focusing on the operation, development, and acquisition of technological assets which provide immense growth possibilities in new as well as existing markets, the company currently offers players Mobile slot machines and games, Sports Gambling, Poker, and Fantasy Sports.
While it began its journey in Canada, Amaya has successfully expanded to a myriad of Europa, South and North American countries, and therefore, its success did not come as a surprise. What is more, is that in August of the year 2014, it became the biggest Internet wagering firm due to the acquisition of Poker Stars, and Full Tilt Poker, for slightly below $5 billion.
Currently, Amaya Games owns a multitude of companies under its belt, running the gamut from Poker Stars Casino (operates in more than sixteen countries), Asian Pacific Poker Tour, Caribbean Adventure, Stars Draft, European Poker Tour, Bet Stars, Stars Draft, Latin American Poker Tour, Poker Stars Championship, and so much more.
Additionally, these brands have a customer base of more than one hundred million participants, which is inclusive of branded poker rooms, tournaments, and TV programs that cater to a larger audience. It also accommodates non-poker products, in an array of jurisdictions worldwide.
An Assortment of Gameplay Options
With an abundance of slot machines to pin down, players may encounter the challenge of making a choice, regarding their preferred title. Nevertheless, the exquisite graphics and sound effects on all the games, ranging from the extravagant superhero themes to the simpler retro options, will catch your eye.
They also tend to come in three to five wheels, with pay lines varying from one to a hundred, Free Spins, Multipliers, Wilds, Scatters, and so much more. Moreover, the developer has exclusive rights to all famous Comic characters in DC, such as The Hulk, Superman, Wonder Woman, Justice League, Flash, Batman, and the Green Lantern.
Bearing that in mind, below is a cadre of the best and most popular options from which participants can make a selection, not to mention their compatibility with not only PCs (Windows, Mac, and Linux), but portable devices as well (Android and Apple).
- Aladdin’s Legacy – Players’ wishes indeed come true upon the discovery of this machine. Consisting of five wheels and twenty pay lines, the array of promotional features (which are equally as captivating as rubbing the magical lamp) such as ‘Into the Cave’ which triggers Free Spins, and the Aladdin which serves as the Wild, thus replacing all other symbols to form profitable patterns, to list a few, keep gamblers fixated on their screens.
- Athena – Bettors get to embark on an exciting adventure in Ancient Greece, and mingle with Athena, the beautiful goddess of war, alongside wisdom. If they play strategically in this game containing forty fixed pay lines, then they successfully earn rewards in the form of additional rounds (up to 21), and double multipliers, for instance.
- Wonder Woman Jackpots – As the title depicts, it is the sequel to the first Wonder Woman Slot, with the graphics and sound effects exuding a striking similarity. However, the slight variation in the nine pay lines’ machine is in the inclusion of the Jackpots (Hero, Super Hero, and Mega Hero), not to mention the 4000 times Multiplier for landing five ‘Wonder Woman’ images consecutively, on the wheels, given that they are the Wild icons.
- Rags to Riches – If your dream is to move from ‘rags to riches’, or ‘grass to grace’, there is no better way of achieving this than partaking in this game that is made up of five reels, and twenty pay lines. Thus, you can do so in two ways; the first is by attaining five ‘For Sale’ signs in a row, and the second, is by landing the Progressive Jackpot if you ‘Lady Luck’ on your side.
- Oktoberfest – Mimicking the sixteen-day beer festival held annually in Munich, Oktoberfest is an addictive casino machine constituting five reels and nine pay lines. Furthermore, there is a phenomenal Beer Barrel Bonus Feature which automatically triggers rewards in the form of one to three times Multipliers, thereby putting a smile on your face.
In addition to slot machines, such as the ones mentioned above, players can delight in table games (Baccarat, Roulette, Craps, and Blackjack), Video poker, and Fixed Odds games (Keno, Bingo).
The Top Five Superb Amaya Wagering Platforms
- Party Casino– Since its establishment in 1997, Party casino not only functions on multiple software but also has licensure from the UK and Gibraltar, thereby making it a trustworthy site among a myriad of players. Additionally, upon registration, gamblers receive a Welcome Reward in the form of a 100% match, of up to $100 on their first down payment.
- Gala – From 2012, this online gaming parlor has encountered an astronomically high rate of growth, ranging from an assortment of new games, promotions, Progressive Jackpots, and so much more. For example, players who make a deposit every Tuesday, receive a 25% Matched offer. Additionally, there is a 50% reimbursement gift on your second and third cash-ins to the website.
- Inter-Casino – Concerning longevity, this gambling platform leads the pack, given that it has been in existence since 1996. Not only does it offer players hundreds of games to pin down, for example, Serengeti Diamonds, Frogs and Flies, and Big Vegas, to state a few, but also has compatibility with nearly every device; you name it! Furthermore, once you register and become a member, you receive double your first down payment (as much as €900), alongside 110 Free Spins.
- Sloty – Being a newcomer to the industry, it is no surprise that Sloty features Instant Play Amaya software which bettors can conveniently access, through a broad range of desktop, in addition to handheld gadgets. It came about in 2017 from GGL (Global Genesis Ltd) in Malta and has since then become a secure and reliable option for plethoras of players worldwide, given that it provides more 1300 gameplay alternatives. What is more is that new members receive a warm welcome in the form of an additional €1500, which is spread across their first four deposits, alongside 300 Free Games.
- Casino Luck – It is one of the pioneers in the Internet gaming sector, since it cropped up on the web, nearly two decades ago, in 1999. As such, there is a myriad of changes, since its inception. For example, in 2011, Casino Luck went through rigorous remodeling in its outlook. Furthermore, not only does it offer players a multitude of different languages to pin down, but also the convenience of selecting some of the best and most secure bankroll methods to fund their accounts, such as Neteller, EcoPayz, MasterCard, Maestro, Skrill, Paysafecard, Moneta, Giro, Sofort, and so much more. Upon putting down your initial cash-in, you receive a promotion of double your amount (up to $150), and 200 Free Spins to relish in the renowned Starburst machine.
- Amaya being a prominent firm has amassed a ton of wealth over the years, and with it comes the ability to create games of unrivaled quality, thereby keeping participants coming back for more.
- Amaya games are not only top-notch quality, but provide gamblers with some of the most profitable jackpots. For instance, they can relish in the Millionaire Club Slot and walk away with £100,000 for wagering as little as three credits on each spin. Secondly, they can try their luck in the Triple Olives machine, which only requires bets from as little as 25p, to score a grand prize of £5000 and above, hence carving a broad smile on their faces.
- It is one of the few gaming software developers that exude trustworthiness, and have successfully maintained an excellent reputation among players.
Evidently, Amaya Gaming is one of the most diverse and biggest web-based gambling developers worldwide. Since its steady evolution from 2004, it currently offers a broad range of table games, sports betting, slot machines, and poker software. Hence, participants can put their confidence and trust in the knowledge that what this developer lacks in quantity, it indeed makes up for it in the quality!